Pigeon Forge Tours
* A traveler said: "The water was very COLD! I liked the way they brought the ONLY REASON we have pictures is the priest"
* A traveler said: "The singers were amazing. the show was great and the staff was so friendly will be back for another trip"
* A traveler said: "This was a great time!! A must do experience when visiting Pigeon Forge! Jen is so sweet and all of the places we visited were awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Very funny and competitive show. Tyler kept me laughing with his comments and facial expressions. Would highly recommend this show."
* A traveler said: "Excellent big show in a small venue. Well worth the $. Highly recommend this show. Pictures and videos allowed."
* A traveler said: "Terri was our guide, she was amazing and showed us a fabulous time! Very knowledgeable about the area and the locations we visited. This is a half day experience and will not disappoint. We made 5 stops, sampled 3 wineries and 3 moonshines."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the show. My husband and I both grew up watching Red Skelton as children so this brought up old childhood memories. Brian Hoffman did a great job and is authentic and a great tribute artist. We look forward to coming back again in the future."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing ride! We all rode it multiple times and even came back to ride it at night to enjoy the lights. HIGHLY recommend this attraction."
* A traveler said: "The show was phenomenal. I brought my friends here after visiting in May and we all just loved it. A highlight to our vacation for sure."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this lovely, family friendly magic show. Lots of comedy. Many illusions, both big and small. Very personable performers."
* A traveler said: "Leaves did not cooperate but the guide was excellent, the van was comfortable, experience was very good."
* A traveler said: "Crowd interaction was great. Food was good. Both the cast and servers were excellent. Access to the location was easy to get to, and arrival and seating had great flow. The only confusion was arrival time in relation to the actual show time."
* A traveler said: "My group really enjoyed this fun event. We are in Pigeon Forge for a week and wanted to do some evening shows. Great host, amazing music and entertainment. The band was really good and especially loved the harmonica and fiddle. Great humor too with Grandpa/ma !! Highly recommend to all."
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing morning. Breakfast was great. The mountain views were breathtaking. Thanks for a great morning in the mountains."
* A traveler said: "Amazing show.Great Elvis tribute from his looks to his authentic voice even the most casual fan would enjoy this show definitely would recommend"
* A traveler said: "If you enjoy experimenting electronic entertainment from 60s to now! Also, great photo opportunities- bring your camera. The museum was fun for the entire family."
* A traveler said: "Food was good and the show was very entertaining! Actors interacted with the audience and very comical"
* A traveler said: "The performances were a very good portrayal of various performers. The presentation was very personal and interactive with the audience. A very good value for the price, especially when combined with a discounted second show admission discount for an Elvis impersonator."
* A traveler said: "Very personable, talented and entertaining. Enjoyed his show very much. Well worth the ticket price."