Top Pigeon Forge Seasonal & Special Occasions
12 results | All Pigeon Forge Tours
* A traveler said: "The singers were amazing. the show was great and the staff was so friendly will be back for another trip"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the show. My husband and I both grew up watching Red Skelton as children so this brought up old childhood memories. Brian Hoffman did a great job and is authentic and a great tribute artist. We look forward to coming back again in the future."
* A traveler said: "Crowd interaction was great. Food was good. Both the cast and servers were excellent. Access to the location was easy to get to, and arrival and seating had great flow. The only confusion was arrival time in relation to the actual show time."
* A traveler said: "The performances were a very good portrayal of various performers. The presentation was very personal and interactive with the audience. A very good value for the price, especially when combined with a discounted second show admission discount for an Elvis impersonator."
* A traveler said: "Excellent big show in a small venue. Well worth the $. Highly recommend this show. Pictures and videos allowed."
* A traveler said: "My group really enjoyed this fun event. We are in Pigeon Forge for a week and wanted to do some evening shows. Great host, amazing music and entertainment. The band was really good and especially loved the harmonica and fiddle. Great humor too with Grandpa/ma !! Highly recommend to all."
* A traveler said: "Loved hearing history of the area. Getting out and stopping and taking pictures was also nice. Our driver made the trip fun."
* A traveler said: "Very funny and competitive show. Tyler kept me laughing with his comments and facial expressions. Would highly recommend this show."
* A traveler said: "Chris was great! We had a chance to really see the park without driving. The off road was SO fun, but if you have a bad back, it’s more than bumpy!"
* A traveler said: "Terri was our guide, she was amazing and showed us a fabulous time! Very knowledgeable about the area and the locations we visited. This is a half day experience and will not disappoint. We made 5 stops, sampled 3 wineries and 3 moonshines."
* A traveler said: "The show was phenomenal. I brought my friends here after visiting in May and we all just loved it. A highlight to our vacation for sure."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Soul of Motown at Grand Majestic Theater
- Admission Ticket: Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton
- Who Shot The Sheriff Murder Mystery Show Admission with Dinner
- Skip the Line: A Tribute to Conway Twitty by Travis James Ticket
- Pigeon Forge: Conway Twitty Tribute by Travis James Admission Ticket