Top Activities on the Ground in Ottawa
23 results | All Ottawa Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day, knowledgeable guide. We hit all the interesting highlights in downtown. Thanks Richard!"
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing and scenic. Our guide did a great job especially being her first day! She was funny and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Jayce our guide was very enthusiastic and friendly! We took the 5:15 excursion on a lovely warm day in September. It was a perfect way to end the day followed by supper and drinks on the patio at Tavern on the Hill."
* A traveler said: "This was the second time we’ve taken this tour. It is an excellent way to see Ottawa highlights. Also, it is lots of fun for kids to experience a bus that becomes a boat."
* A traveler said: "It was very fun. A very good way to discover the city with a spooky Side. We had fun and the guide was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, learned a lot about the prison. Kids and I really liked it. The tour guide was great. She answered all questions and told great tales."
* A traveler said: "Picked up at Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport to Hotel - perfect - on time. Delivered to Lord Elgin Hotel with no problems."
* A traveler said: "The displays were well presented and interesting. I also thought that having different sections was easier to walk through and learn more."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a very pleasant 3-hour bike tour of Ottawa, whetting our appetite for what there is around the beautiful city to go back and explore later. Our guide, Nora, was a sweetheart and very informative."
* A traveler said: "Andrew I believe was his name, walked me through the highlights and map details. Bike was in good condition and lock was nice to have. I had a great bile ride."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day!!! Deni our tour guide was the best. Great way to see parts of Ottawa and fun was had by all! Highly recommend this tour💕"
* A traveler said: "This tour showed us amazing sites! It covers alot of places that could not be done by walking. Nora, our guide, was very accomodating and description of the sites were clear and interesting. She was also very sweet! Despite the rain, our was a beautiful tour!"
* A traveler said: "Nice ride, including along the canal and Ottawa river, Jill is a good guide and recommended some nice restaurants"
* A traveler said: "While not for the faint hearted, this was an amazing experience, Canadian style. Having never canoed or camped before, we didn't know exactly what to expect, but our guide, Robin, was very laid back and led our group of mixed skill levels through the basics of canoe operation, in slightly challenging (for beginners) conditions, portaging and the basics of camping safely alongside while potentially sharing the environment with wild animals. All in all a great experience, fantastic scenery and environment."