Top North East England Art Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All North East England Tours
Sort by: Featured
Join the Silent Adventures Team as we take you on a journey of song and dance through the famous streets of Newcastle. This musically instructed adventure aims to have your funky moves on display and your pop star voices serenading the people of the Toon! Hi-tech headsets will fill your body with beats, theme songs and your favourite hits across the decades. As your inhibitions evaporate and laughter takes over, you will be part of the best all dance, all singing walking tour in town! It's a Flash Mob, it's a Silent Disco, it’s a roaming, rhythmic riot through Newcastle!
Discover the prominent but also hidden art galleries of NewcastleGateshead – explore the classic Laing as well as the contemporary BALTIC Arts Centre… Your guide will be able to give you some great insights in the city's art scene and also build a story of the city in art form... Appreciate some of the smaller and special exhibition galleries dotted around the city centre Enjoy this bespoke walking tour in either English or German.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Art Tours in North East England are taking additional safety precautions?
These North East England experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Art Tours in North East England are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in North East England may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North Holland