Top North Carolina Walking Tours
48 results | All North Carolina Tours
* A traveler said: "The Asheville ghost tour was very informative and educational. Brian our tour guide was excellent. He was not only full of paranormal knowledge but was also full of historical information another the area."
* A traveler said: "Best day in the Asheville area. Keith was the best guide with his love and knowledge of nature coupled with his long time living in the area. He even worked at the Biltmore Estate when it was being restored and was able to give us a lot of insight into that process. Tour spots were great"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable on how beer is made, it was very interesting. The beers that we tasted were awesome. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Knowledge of the Area and customs , culture..a great time and exercise... A mini version of NYC in your dreams..great city tour"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, guide was very personable and a great story teller. Good mix of ghost and history. Wear good walking shoes!"
* A traveler said: "Christy was wonderful and gave great insights to the city. So glad that I took the tour. She gave an in depth history of the city and knew all the best places to go around town. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Mary Kait was wonderful. Small group of six people made the hike easier to navigate because there were many hikers passing by. The hiking stick really helped on a steep climb."
* A traveler said: "Excellent, informative guided hike with Mike. Very knowledgeable, invites questions, and pleasant. Good pace and was very mindful of our individual needs."
* A traveler said: "The hike and mountaintop yoga near Asheville NC was a highlight of my vacation. The yoga instructor was personable and led a good work out and great guidance on enjoying this peaceful experience !"
* A traveler said: "Pen was great! We enjoyed our tour and all the stories were so detailed. Walking around the town really added to the experience."
* A traveler said: "Our host John was very entertaining He was knowledgeable about Asheville’s history with a dry sense of humor"
* A traveler said: "Topher was obviously a well practiced and knowledgeable guide. He was prepared for questions, approachable and funny."
* A traveler said: "Neat tour seeing areas of Asheville we would probably have never found ourselves. Great tour guide and lots of great history of the River Arts district"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Not only do you hear the spooky stories of this old city but you learn a lot too. In a very fun way! The tour guide was amazing. She knew so much! And really got into character. Love it!"
* A traveler said: "The Old Cemetery and the Firehouse was rather creepy. Tour guide was very knowledgeable. Great night walking through the city."
* A traveler said: "We had such a fun day with Kalee! I must admit I was not excited about the tour because of the rainy day; but boy was I glad we went through with tour. From the beginning, meeting Kalee, she was so personable and easy to talk to. The food, drinks, the company and the restaurant staff were all amazing. I’ve met a friend, and my husband and I would do it again."
* A traveler said: "The Guide Was Very knowledgeable and it Was great information I would Go Again she was very live answered questions"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I recently visited Asheville for our wedding anniversary. To make the weekend special, we signed up for the "Love Stories of Asheville" tour. Our guide, George, took us on a private, intimate walking tour of downtown Asheville. We were told stories of loves won and lost as well as little known secret passageways and historical nuggets that made our trip extra special. George was a wealth of information about Asheville's history but also its vibrant art and theater happenings currently. Make your next trip to Asheville extra romantic by a tour with George!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, it was a fun safe activity for the kids and worth every penny according to my daughter."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Oconaluftee Indian Village
- US National Whitewater Center
- Museum of the Cherokee Indian
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens
- Great Smoky Mountains Railroad (GSMR)
- The Andy Griffith Museum
- Levine Center for the Arts
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum)
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery
- Biltmore Estate
- Independence Square
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve
- Fourth Ward
- Bank of America Stadium
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture
- River Arts District
- Wheels Through Time Museum
- Things to do in Outer Banks
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Ohio
- Things to do in Indiana
- Things to do in Alabama