Top North Carolina Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All North Carolina Tours
Sort by: Featured
As featured in Southern Living Magazine and MSN News, discover the authentic beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains with a naturalist guide to show you the best vistas, trails and waterfalls that make Asheville famous. On a Covid-safe, family-friendly and even dog-friendly excursion, we will visit the highlights of our National Forests in just a few hours. Food foraging and fascinating stories shared on all our tours!
Slip beneath the surface with tickets to the Sea Life Charlotte–Concord Aquarium, and meet the thousands of mammals, bright fish and seahorses that thrive in dozens of exhibits that recreate the ecosystems that surround North Carolina. Get a fish eye’s-view of the marine landscape as you walk through an underwater ocean tunnel. Spot all eight legs on the Giant Pacific Octopus, see a feeding frenzy and explore the slippery world of jellyfish in soaring cylindrical tanks.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in North Carolina are taking additional safety precautions?
These North Carolina experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in North Carolina are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in North Carolina may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary
- Fourth Ward
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens
- Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden
- Levine Center for the Arts
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum)
- Bank of America Stadium
- Museum of the Cherokee Indian
- Biltmore Estate
- River Arts District
- Independence Square
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- US National Whitewater Center
- Oconaluftee Indian Village
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve
- Wheels Through Time Museum
- Things to do in Outer Banks
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Ohio
- Things to do in Indiana
- Things to do in Alabama