Top Newcastle-upon-Tyne Cultural Tours
18 results | All Newcastle-upon-Tyne Tours
* A traveler said: "Extremely knowledgable and friendly guide. Would never have known all the things he explained. Our both teens also enjoyed.. He sent a message a few hours before the walk and having his number was handy"
* A traveler said: "Rob was very entertaining and I felt I learnt a lot from the tour the history of Newcastle including how it got his name"
* A traveler said: "We had a absolutely amazing time on our food tour. We visit Newcastle a lot and we went to lots of places we’d never heard of. The food and drink provided was perfect, and Amy is a fantastic host. I’d recommend it to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Great way to learn about Newcastle's history, and see the city's landmarks with a friendly tour guide. Thankyou."
* A traveler said: "Alex's knowledge and how he communicated it in a really interesting way. Brilliant time and thoroughly enjoyed the walk."
* A traveler said: "We had the most fabulous day in Newcastle with Anna, our guide. It was personal, informative and catered to what we wanted and needed. Couldn’t recommend enough!"
* A traveler said: "A fabulous trip back in time due to our amazing guide Kevin , who went out of his way to ensure I made it to the trip . His knowledge and oration made the experience come alive ! Strongly recommend ! Diolch yn fawr !"
* A traveler said: "Fran is an excellent tour guide. She is knowledgeable and passionate about history. The true crime tour was interesting and engaging."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North West England