Top Newcastle-upon-Tyne Castles
Saved to wishlist!
Attractions & Museums
Tickets & Passes
Art & Culture
1 result | All Newcastle-upon-Tyne Tours
Sort by: Featured
Make the most of your stay in Newcastle by prebooking entry to the city’s Castle. Save time by sorting your ticket in advance, and travel independently to the two remaining buildings: the 12th-century Castle Keep and neighboring 13th-century Black Gate gatehouse. Explore the passageways and exhibits to chart the history and inhabitants of what became the ‘New Castle,' and learn about its relationship with the city that took its name.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Castles in Newcastle-upon-Tyne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Newcastle-upon-Tyne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North West England