Skip-the-Line Airport Transfers in New York City
Start your New York City vacation stress-free with a skip-the-line airport transfer, only available on Viator. This exclusive offer saves you up to an hour of wait time upon arrival. Just stop by the Viator meeting point, board the shuttle, and go.
Bypass the Welcome Center/Ground Transportation desk (average wait time of 15 to 30 minutes) and the Passenger Holding Area (average wait time of 30 to 45 minutes) for an express skip-the-line experience at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK).
Go directly to the Viator meeting point and immediately board a shared shuttle with only a small group of other passengers headed in the same direction.
Enjoy curbside assistance with your luggage instead of carrying it between different holding areas and meeting points.
Save up to an hour of wait time (or even more during weather delays), and spend more of your vacation exploring New York.
Choose a roundtrip option or just a return transfer.
Skip the hassle of paper vouchers and enjoy this convenient electronic voucher experience.
**Note:**Skip-the-line airport transfers are currently only available at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK).
No results found!
0 Tours and Activities | All New York City Tours
- Ways to Celebrate the Fourth of July in New York City
- New York City Walking Tours for Foodies
- New York City for Foodies
- How to Find the Best Pizza in New York City
- Ice Skating in New York City
- Ways to Celebrate Christmas and New Year's Eve in New York City
- Things to Do in New York City This Winter
- Skip-the-Line Airport Transfers in New York City