One World Observatory
Travelers looking to experience life—or, at least, New York City—on the top of the world need look no further than the One World Observatory. One World Trade Center features a high-speed elevator that shoots visitors straight to the 100th-floor observatory in just 47 seconds. On the ride up, impressive time-lapse technology showcases the city’s transformation from the 1500s to the present in immersive floor-to-ceiling screens. At the top, spectacular 360-degree views of New York City’s waterways, iconic skyline, and renowned landmarks stretch for miles.
Tours and tickets to Experience One World Observatory
What are One World Observatory hours of operation?
Should I book One World Observatory tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit One World Observatory 2021?
What's the best way to experience One World Observatory?
- Skip the Line: NYC One World Observatory Ticket
- New York City Explorer Pass
- All-Access 9/11: Ground Zero Tour, Memorial and Museum, One World Observatory
- The New York Pass: 100+ Attractions including Empire State Building
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut