New Orleans Tours
* A traveler said: "Listening to the historical history of new Orleans. Eating while listening to music was great; the food tasted excellent great service. Ms.Brenda, who explain to us the directions of the bus, was over helpful and friendly. The caption was always present to take pictures with us."
* A traveler said: "Guide was terrific,. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Great experience taking small airboat ride. Informative about swamps and life on the bayou. Recommend this company and this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was fantastic, it was beautiful weather and I heard stories I never was aware of before even though I’ve done other haunted history stories."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome tour guide (Dewey). Although the weather was not in our favor he still made the trip so memorable and I would definitely go back again!"
* A traveler said: "There were 6 of us in the group that went. We were paired with Cristo who was AMAZING. He was so knowledgeable and entertaining. He read the vibe of our group and tailored his presentation to match. He fit right in with us and was SO much fun. I'd highly recommend him/this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Kristi was a wonderful guide. Very knowledgeable about the history of New Orleans and was a lot of fun. Would definitely do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour, everything was on time and the staff was very informative about the area. Food at the restaurant was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Lemen was fantastic! Very informative and entertaining! A must-do tour for those visiting New Orleans!"
* A traveler said: "Best cruise ever. Jazz was amazing, food was amazing and the sunset over the Mississippi is unforgettable!"
* A traveler said: "Jay is the best! So friendly and outgoing along with being extremely knowledgeable. We will be back!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The guide Henry was wonderful. He answered all of our questions and gave us so much information. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Darryl was a great tour guide. Funny and informative. Very enjoyable experience.would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Just do it! Splurge on this tour! It was so worth the money. Ben Wisdom made this a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Well worth the extra for VIP. Our hostess was great. We never had to get up for food or drinks the entire cruise. The music was good and the food and drinks were a pleasant surprise. I had low expectation for the food and drinks, but everything was very good. I may rebook this same trip every time I am in New Orleans from now on."
* A traveler said: "Best money spent all trip. They kept it exciting while educating you at the same time. And the lunch is amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Customer service is excellent. Tony made us very happy, he’s such a great server. Tony made my birthday even more special by having the other staff sign a birthday card for me.Despite my food restrictions he still made my birthday brunch enjoyable. LOVE LOVE the salad!! Definitely need the dressing"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and shared her personal experiences in a very entertaining way. Coach was comfortable. Great chance to taste the pralines."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour! Great food and drinks, Laurent was awesome!!! He made the whole experience! We will be back for future tours!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour around the French quarter by lead by a local. Tyler was extremely friendly, energetic, and knowledgeable about the history."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun! Definitely worth it all around. Our driver told and showed us all about Katrina too. My husband held a baby alligator on the swamp Tour!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing the live animals in their native habitat. The tour guide was friendly and very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Gary was an amazing tour guide—we highly recommend this opportunity to learn about the city when you first arrive. The information shared will stay with you as you visit different areas and dine in the many restaurants. We loved the way Gary wove history and current events into every stop and many sites along the way. Best tour we’ve ever taken!!"
* A traveler said: "Sandy D. gave us the BEST tour ever! Great and very informative experience! Definitely a must do!!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Historic New Orleans Collection (HNOC)
- San Francisco Plantation
- Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
- Chalmette National Historical Park
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
- New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum
- LaLaurie Mansion
- Backstreet Cultural Museum
- National WWII Museum
- St. Louis Cathedral
- Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve
- 1850 House
- The Presbytère
- Jackson Square
- Hard Rock Cafe New Orleans
- St. Joseph Plantation
- New Orleans City Park
- Lower Ninth Ward
- Oak Alley Plantation
- Honey Island Swamp
- Steamboat Natchez
- French Quarter
- Garden District
- Bourbon Street
- French Market
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia