Top New Orleans Plantation Tours
52 results | All New Orleans Tours
* A traveler said: "The ride out was excellent and the bus was comfortable and clean. Our driver was also very awesome and knowledgeable about plantations on the way and good places to eat!"
* A traveler said: "Our bus driver , KP, was engaging, helpful, and informative . He knew every customer by name and catered to whatever they asked or needed. Our guide at Oak Alley, Mr Anthony , was equally excellent"
* A traveler said: "The plantation experience was great, very informational. Loved that the location had food and drink available for our extra needs."
* A traveler said: "Very informative! We learned and saw a lot about what happened on the plantation. Highly recommend.."
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour, everything was on time and the staff was very informative about the area. Food at the restaurant was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Best money spent all trip. They kept it exciting while educating you at the same time. And the lunch is amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun! Definitely worth it all around. Our driver told and showed us all about Katrina too. My husband held a baby alligator on the swamp Tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Gary, was great. Told fun, interesting stories about the area on the 1 hour drive to the plantation. The house tour was a little short but there was plenty of time to walk the grounds. Nice little restaurant and gift shop."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Drivers & guides @ both stops were informative & prepared to answer questions. Lunch was limited between the 2 places, but we found a suitable place. Left feeling we had learned a lot. Awesome day!"
* A traveler said: "What a treasure! Great information on the property and it's history. Lovely grounds and the Dixie cafe was delicious"
* A traveler said: "I had already visited both of these places back in the 1990’s and it was very nice to go back and rediscover them and learn more facts and refresh my memory of those that I’d forgotten."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was terrific!! Gazele was great!! The plantation were very clean and beautiful."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was interesting and memorable. Brian was a great driver and made the bus ride seem very short. The tour itself was a remarkable and eye opening experience."
* A traveler said: "Small but presentation was very well put together. Staff was very sweet and informative would definitely share this place with others."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was the so patient, kind and knowledgeable! I highly suggest using this company if you are considering touring. Whitney plantation was so REAL , so RAW! Covid 19 guidelines adhered to! Went with teenagers and they loved it and were engaged in excursion! Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful. Definitely book the small airboat they can get into smaller spaces. This is an experience not to be missed. If rainy weather is a potential, take a rain jacket. We got rained on and with the jacket, we were totally fine."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic tours! The plantation tour was super educational with much to look at and ponder. The large airboat was a blast and was not too wild. We had a fantastic tour guide who was very knowledgeable about the alligators. We saw lots of gators! Make sure you bring cash to tip!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide in the destrehan plantation was just phenomenal, lots of alligators as well so was fun"
* A traveler said: "If every company had at least one Brian as an employee they would be lucky. He was a wealth of information plus, personal stories and a great sense of humor. Compared to the memorized information from the tour guide at the plantation, (maybe he was new?) I enjoyed the ride to and from the site more than the destination itself. Take this tour and ask for Brian!"
* A traveler said: "our guide was very informative. boat not only the water, the nature but the history. the boat was refreshing wind on a hot day! the alligators loved our visit as it was filled with snacks! The head phones were a nice touch to hide the noise. the boats were very clean!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed every minute of the tour. Most memorable was the plantation tour of course. Even learned a few new words and or the origins."
* A traveler said: "Had a great knowledgable, enthusiastic guide. Good tour. Archetechiture and furnishings interesting and authenetic. Old trees with moss picture oerfect."
* A traveler said: "Giselle was our Tour Guide and she was delightful and informative. Enjoyed the tour very much learned a lot about the Plantation. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and bus driver was awesome very friendly and informative during city bus tour i would totally recommend him Thanks so much make our trip ao enjoyable"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hard Rock Cafe New Orleans
- Jackson Square
- St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
- New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- Lafayette Cemetery No. 1
- Magazine Street
- 1850 House
- Lafayette Square
- St. Joseph Plantation
- National WWII Museum
- Backstreet Cultural Museum
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Mardi Gras World
- Degas House
- Lower Ninth Ward
- Audubon Park
- Hotel Monteleone
- Storyville District
- Napoleon House
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia