King's Square (Königsplatz)
Königsplatz 1, Munich, Bavaria, 80333
The area can be reached by subway via line 2 (stop Königsplatz) and by tram via lines 27 and 28 (stop Karolinenplatz). It is also within walking distance of Munich Hauptbahnhof.
Great Family ride through Munich on a Sunday.
Great easy ride through Munich. Michelle was our guide and she was very knowledgeable about the city, it's architecture and history. The group had 13 people and it was a fun mixed crowd. We had my 9 year old with us and he had no problem keeping up with the group. He is a good rider and had his own bike and managed traffic well. My family and I had a great time!
Daniel_R, Aug 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to King's Square (Königsplatz)?
What else should I know about attractions in Munich?
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Old Pinakothek (Alte Pinakothek)
- New Pinakothek (Neue Pinakothek)
- Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)
- Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)
- Munich Residence (Residenz München)
- Bavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)
- St. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)
- Munich Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)
- Munich Old Town Hall (Altes Rathaus)
- Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)
- Hard Rock Cafe Munich