Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)
Residenzstraße 1, Munich, Germany
Feldherrnhalle is located at the south end of Odeonsplatz.
Must-Do in Munich!
This was a great tour and an excellent way to see a lot of Munich in a short period of time. The Segway was very easy to learn how to use. It turned out to be a fun and relaxing way to tour the city! Our guide, Wolfgang, was fantastic. He showed us so many amazing sights and kept the tour light and entertaining. We strongly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Munich!
Brandon_P, Jul 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)?
What else should I know about attractions in Munich?
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Munich Residence (Residenz München)
- Bavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)
- New Pinakothek (Neue Pinakothek)
- Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)
- House of the Arts (Haus der Kunst)
- Hard Rock Cafe Munich
- Eisbach Wave (Eisbachwelle)
- Munich Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)
- Munich Old Town Hall (Altes Rathaus)
- Old Pinakothek (Alte Pinakothek)
- St. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)