Top Moscow Day Cruises
19 results | All Moscow Tours
* A traveler said: "Nick was the BEST guide we have ever had...he was extremely helpful and lots of fun to hang out with. He really took great care of us and went out of his way for us. Very friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "efficient and punctual ... expect from one Bus to another (line 1 - line 2) maximum 5 minutes, the stops are very close to the places to visit"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Tanya, is great. She was on time, she even waited for us, Gave us a complete tour of metro, kremlin, red square. We even hung out the next day. Best guide ever."
* A traveler said: "The most amazing thing in this tour is the guide herself “ Tatiana “, She will be very flexible about the places you would like to visit, She will not push you to select any specific places, by another meaning she is “ Aladdin’s lamp” just wish a place to visit and she will bring it into reality. Most importantly, she is too friendly and provides you by any needed information in details."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Valentina, was knowledgable, funny, intelligent and accommodating. The Diamond fund was closed but we enjoyed our tour of the Armory, Red Square and the Kremlin. I couldn't have asked for a nicer experience. Thank you Valentina!"
* A traveler said: "Tatyana was very nice and friendly we loved having her as out guide. She showed us all the stations and taught us about them all and talked about all the interesting facts on each station."
* A traveler said: "Katya was extremely knowledgeable and tailored our trip to the places we wanted to see. We experienced a wide variety of Moscow sites including the metro, red square, kremlin and gym high end shopping mall."
* A traveler said: "It was superb! Katya our guide was excellent She has so much knowledge & information We are tourist and we never had such an excellent tour guide before. she was amazing her services were above and beyond ! Thank you VIATOR for having such nice guides in your company"
* A traveler said: "Daria was a very good guide,she give me a very good first impression of moscow,we were only with two so that was also the max"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sights along the river. Our guide was knowledgable, caring and nice, we loved her!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was spectacular! Our Guide was Ms. Elena Gorina. She was super helpful & explained everything in detail. She was friendly & hilarious! We enjoyed spending the evening taking in the sights & sounds of the gorgeous city of Moscow with our superlative guide & great service on board! Thank you for the amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our guide and this tour!! Amazing!! We had such a great time touring the city of Moscow with our own private guide and driver. Made things so easy!! At the end she took us to where we got on the scenic river cruise which was also fabulous...Had the most delicious lunch and drinks!! Really fabulous....I highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Hermitage Garden
- Cathedral Square
- Tverskaya Street (Ulitsa Tverskaya)
- Assumption Cathedral (Dormition Cathedral)
- Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center
- Ostankino TV Tower
- Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Music Theatre
- Sandunovsky Baths (Sandunovskiye Bani)
- A.S. Pushkin Memorial Apartment (Memorial'naya Kvartira A.S. Pushkina)
- Bunker-42 Cold War Museum
- Pushkin Museum (Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts)
- Gagarin Research and Test Cosmonaut Training Center
- Revolution Square (Ploshchad Revolyutsii)
- Moscow Kremlin
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
- Circus of Dancing Fountains
- Alexander Garden (Alexandrovsky Sad)
- GUM Department Store
- Sky Town
- State Darwin Museum
- Things to do in Nizhny Novgorod
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Kharkiv
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Kazan
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Volga Region
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Volgograd
- Things to do in Southern Russia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast