Trampoline Park NEBO
“Nebo” means “sky” in Russian, and visitors to this indoor adventure and sports park get plenty of chances to jump and climb sky-high. You’ll find numerous trampolines and other structures and activities, including some suitable for younger kids and less-experienced trampoliners. Several admission options are available online.
Things to Know Before You Go
NEBO has lockers and showers.
Visitors must wear socks, and can’t have items in their pockets.
Food is prohibited in the trampoline area, but there’s an on-site café.
Instructors can be hired by the hour.
How to Get There
The park is located northwest of central Moscow. The quickest and easiest way to get there is by metro—get off at Sokol station.
When to Get There
NEBO is open daily from morning until late evening. Admission fees are higher on the weekend, from 5pm Friday.
Visit the Experimentanium
For a fun-filled, action-packed day, spend the morning at NEBO, then head to the Experimentanium science museum after lunch. Interactive exhibits teach kids about science and technology. Although most of the signage is in Russian, there’s some in English too.
- Things to do in Nizhny Novgorod
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Kharkiv
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Kazan
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Volga Region
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Volgograd
- Things to do in Southern Russia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Ostankino TV Tower
- Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center
- Moscow Zoo (Moskovskiy Zoopark)
- Sky Town
- Tverskaya Street (Ulitsa Tverskaya)
- Gulag History Museum
- Hermitage Garden
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
- Russia My History - Historical Park
- Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Music Theatre
- Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics
- A.S. Pushkin Memorial Apartment (Memorial'naya Kvartira A.S. Pushkina)
- Sandunovsky Baths (Sandunovskiye Bani)
- Victory Museum
- Alexander Garden (Alexandrovsky Sad)