At Sky Town, the highest platforms are 52 feet (16 meters) in the air. If you’d rather stay a little closer to the ground, though, you’ll find courses and activities to suit a range of ages and experience levels. To save time on arrival, buy your tickets online in advance.
Things to Know Before You Go
Avoid the highest courses if you’re scared of heights—once you begin a course, it’s difficult to get back down without completing it.
While instructors are on hand and safety equipment is available at Sky Town, be proactive regarding your own safety and that of your kids (e.g. always verify that harnesses are properly fastened). Some visitors have experienced a lack of staff concern for safety.
How to Get There
Sky Town is located at the All-Russian Exhibition Center (VDNKh), just north of central Moscow. The metro is the easiest way to get around the city, and Sky Town is a short walk from each of these stations: VDNKh, Fonvizinskaya, Petrovsko-Razumovskaya, Vladykino, and Botanicheskiy Sad.
When to Get There
On weekends, waiting times can be long, because only a few people at a time are allowed on each course. For fewer crowds (and cheaper tickets), go on a weekday.
Visit the Moskvarium
If you’re looking for something else to do near Sky Town, check out the Moskvarium, a large aquarium. Surround yourself with fish by walking through the glass tunnel, or browse the exhibits on different aspects of sea life. You might even catch a water-based dance performance.
- Things to do in Nizhny Novgorod
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Kharkiv
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Kazan
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Volga Region
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Volgograd
- Things to do in Southern Russia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
- Russia My History - Historical Park
- Ostankino TV Tower
- Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics
- Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center
- Gulag History Museum
- Trampoline Park NEBO
- Hermitage Garden
- Tverskaya Street (Ulitsa Tverskaya)
- Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Music Theatre
- Sandunovsky Baths (Sandunovskiye Bani)
- Moscow Zoo (Moskovskiy Zoopark)
- Bolshoi Theatre
- Revolution Square (Ploshchad Revolyutsii)
- GUM Department Store