Sky Town Tours and Tickets
Moscow’s Sky Town is the place to go if you or the kids are seeking some thrills and need to burn some energy. The high-ropes and obstacle courses include nets, ziplines, swings, climbing walls, and other challenging adventures.
All-Russian Exhibition Center, пр-т Мира, 119, Moscow, 129223
Tours and Activities to Experience Sky Town
Sort by: Featured
The unique high-rise adventure rope Park Sky Town is located in The All-Russian Exhibition Center (VDNKh). The construction of the Park has no analogues in Russia. It offers striking, different dynamic sport exercises at an altitude of up to 16 meters with maximum personal safety. All in one: a single structural complex which consists of 4 levels, including various types of obstacles (90 elements), observation deck, children's parkour and "Giant swing" attraction!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Should I book Sky Town tickets in advance?
We recommend booking e-tickets ahead of time to secure your spot since Sky Town can get crowded. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
How much does it cost to visit Sky Town 2021?
Currently, an entrance ticket to Sky Town costs USD 26.56. Guided Sky Town tours start around USD 26.56 per person.
What''s the best way to experience Sky Town?
The best ways to experience Sky Town are:
- Things to do in Nizhny Novgorod
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Kharkiv
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Kazan
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Volga Region
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Volgograd
- Things to do in Southern Russia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
- Russia My History - Historical Park
- Ostankino TV Tower
- Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics
- Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center
- Gulag History Museum
- Trampoline Park NEBO
- Hermitage Garden
- Tverskaya Street (Ulitsa Tverskaya)
- Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Music Theatre
- Sandunovsky Baths (Sandunovskiye Bani)
- Moscow Zoo (Moskovskiy Zoopark)
- Bolshoi Theatre
- Revolution Square (Ploshchad Revolyutsii)
- GUM Department Store