Top Moab Climbing Tours
23 results | All Moab Tours
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "App works well. Would be good if it sensed your driving direction and triggered the information in both directions. But besides that- it was good."
* A traveler said: "Superb guide, incredibly knowledgeable, if you use Navtec, ask for Chance. The off road your is worth it, you need the special equipped Land Cruiser."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the beautiful views, and our tour guide Austin was knowledgeable and laid back. We definitely recommend the half day out on the river while you are here."
* A traveler said: "Awesome adventure for us both. Exceeded our expectations all around. Kyle was a great guide who looked out for our fun and happiness."
* A traveler said: "Lovely float on Colorado River with a knowledgeable guide. The full day trip included lunch which was fantastic Cesar salad wrap."
* A traveler said: "Great guided rafting trip, very professional people knowing there stuff, love the personal help and they let you swim in the Colorado river! Little hard to find between the bigger rafting companys."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Our guide Mike made the adventure all the better. If your in the Moab area Make time to have a good time."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "Best way to explore in town. Adam was knowledgeable about everything from the technical parts to the equipment to all the history of the area. We had a blast and can't wait to come back and do more."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the trip. The hike was almost as much fun as the rappelling. Nate was a great guide and very knowledgeable about the terrain. Made the first rappelling adventure for my girlfriend go very smoothly."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience! Mike was a wonderful guide and even gave us who were afraid of heights confidence to do some awesome rappelling! We also learned some cool facts along the way! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The canyoneering was quite an experience. Was nervous at first but now I’m dying to do it again! Kai was our guide. She was amazing!! Pack rafting was different. Not like kayaking. It was such a thrill! 😊"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous knowledgable and friendly guide! Wonderful experience from start to finish. Challenging in the best way! Very thankful we booked this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun tour. Christopher, our guide, is patient, knowledgeable, and such a great resource. The tour included short, easy hikes prior to and after the rappelling."
* A traveler said: "We had all day to rappel and canyoneer in some slot canyons in Garfield county, Utah. Our guide, Eric, was very patient with us and we had a great time. Hope to do some more rappelling in the future."