Top Memphis How to Get Around
33 results | All Memphis Tours
* A traveler said: "Driver was there soon as we arrived - was very friendly and gave lots of information on route to the hotel"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was fun. The food was delicious, especially the deep-fried cheeseburgers, gumbo and wet ribs, and our guide shared interesting history and stories with us. The weather was hot so she adjusted the tour to reduce the distance walked."
* A traveler said: "Learning about early history of Memphis and information about cotton industry. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and had some great stories."
* A traveler said: "I was educated more about the hall of famers of music that will stick with me for the rest of my life."
* A traveler said: "Informative, interesting, entertaining! I would highly recommend this for people looking for local insight and perspective into the characters that brought Beale street to life from the civil war to modern life!"
* A traveler said: "His home and the museum and the hardware store had so much info really liked the tour. I would do it again"
* A traveler said: "I wish I could give this 10 stars ⭐️ this was my very last stop before heading back to Shreveport. Out of all the things I did in Memphis this was one of my favorites!! Thank you so much for an amazing adventure! My tour guide was outstanding (mya) which I’m probably spelling her name wrong lol. But she was the BEST!!"
* A traveler said: "Michelle was very knowledgeable and friendly. Prompt pickups and drop offs. The Sun Studio tour was special."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Sam King, was great! Very accommodating and shared lots of history and info. Look forward to returning to see more sights!"
* A traveler said: "A lot of background information on music in Memphis. Learned more about all the musicians who got their start here."
* A traveler said: "Jay did a wonderful job bringing haunted Memphis to life! We explored many fascinating and notorious historical sites while getting some fresh air and exercise. Our guide delivered her presentation with humor and enthusiasm. A great way for an inquisitive mind to spend a couple hours."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Larry Baptist, was very good. We enjoyed his personality and knowledge. Tour, food and Rock and Soul Museum were good."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed the city tour. Evelyn, our driver was very informative about Memphis. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Michelle, our tour guide/driver was awesome. She drove safely while giving us the history of the city and answering our questions. She described in detail so much of the city and was very enthusiastic explaining even the smallest details!"
* A traveler said: "Jackie was the best! She is so knowledgeable and entertaining. My family had a blast learning about the civil rights history of Memphis. Best tour offered in Memphis!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Tanya really knows her history and was entertaining! What a fun way to spend a Friday night."
* A traveler said: "Really nice and relaxing tour, will do again with my fellow coworkers, learned a lot about Memphis that we did not know"
* A traveler said: "Ended up with a private tour because other people cancalled. Had a wonderful tour with some exercise to boot. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! A must do for Geocachers. Daytime best. We went at dark and had several people stop us ask for money."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences