Top Maui Private Sightseeing Tours
75 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Alec was the BEST! I am a bigger girl with worries of what I can and can’t do. Alec was excellent, he won’t push you too hard but will get you out of that comfort zone! Get out there and make those memories, trust Alec to help you do that. I adore him and so will you!!! With every dime. 🌸🤙🏻"
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour with Chad! He was very patient and took every single picture we asked him to. It was just my wife and I so we had his full attention the entire time, which was nice! He took us to some amazing spots!"
* A traveler said: "Gus is so knowledgeable and friendly! He was able to share so much history and information about Maui's beautiful landscape!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Damien was very knowledgeable and accommodating to customizing our tour. A very relaxing and comfortable day!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best tour guide. Alex was such a funny, and very knowledgeable about the tour. It was a long tour but it didn't feel like a 10 hour tour at all. I learned so much of the history of the island Maui. What a beautiful tour, well worth it. I love Maui!! Thank you Alex!! We'll definitely be back. Mahalo 🤙"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun! The guides Kai and I think Tom were amazing! Lots of laughs and smiles! The only thing are the directions. Just get to airport Blvd and then you can follow the directions. Definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Kobi was exceptional. The hike through the bamboo forest to the adventures of diving off the waterfall cliffs. If you plan on exploring Hana do it with Kobi."
* A traveler said: "Tom was an excellent guide. So knowledgeable. He went out of his way to make sure we experienced everything we wanted to see. Highly recommend the reverse tour. Way to go. Don’t miss this trip. Beautiful"
* A traveler said: "The variety of fish and sea creatures. It was an awe inspiring experience to see all the varieties of sea creatures"
* A traveler said: "The front desk gal was great helping us get ready and she got us so many great photos. The guys who took us out surfing were so cool and encouraging! We had a great time and got up on probably 6 waves with their great instructions. Don’t forget to tip this team after!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic dinner Cruise. The food was great! The music was fantastic! We will definitely go again the next time we are in Maui."
* A traveler said: "Both the helicopter pilot (forgot his name, sorry) and Scott the van driver were fabulous, pointing out spots for photos and passing along bits of interesting info."
* A traveler said: "on-time and very pleasant driver. The trip to the hotel took very little time and the views along the way were great"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Prescott made the tour! His knowledge and kindness was a blessing. The sunrise was spectacular but if going on this tour dress very warm. Dress like you're going to the snow. Its so cold and windy, but soooo worth it! Thanks Prescott for everything❤❤❤❤"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time and our guide was very informative about the culture and history of Kings Garden. Amazing plants, easy hike, bring the bug spray…"
* A traveler said: "Malia was a great guide, very friendly, knowledgeable, and took us to grear places. She definitely is a 10 star guide."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with our tour guide Kellen. He was great and told us a lot about the history of the area. We got to do and see everything we asked for, and more! Kellen, you made our day. The beauty of the island, as explained through your knowledge, made it great. We will definitely be recommending your tour company to everyone. We had a blast!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing adventure! Marty was very chill, we knew in the first 5 minutes of meeting him it was going to be a great day and it was better than expected. He was there to greet us and we left right away. The vehicle was new and very clean, even had neoprene seat covers to mange wet swimsuits. He is very knowledgeable about the area and took us to all kinds of fun hidden grottos, waterfalls and caves. The scenery of the road to Hana is very beautiful and Marty shared with us many of the islands legends and historical facts along the way. We had such a great day and will definitely do it again! Thank you Marty!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful way to see the 5 islands around Maui. See the majestic cliffs, blues and greens clear waters, the blow hole and many more sights. Small business owner. Personal service at its best!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the entire tour and our pilot was super knowledgeable and friendly. This was a gift for my sons birthday and he got to fly the plane! Outstanding excursion!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Eric rocks he was very knowledgeable and safe. Best sunset ever flying over and around Maui with my wife"
* A traveler said: "The tour was well put together and the garden is absolutely stunning! Enjoyed the history and the introduction to flora we saw during the tour. Chocolate tasting was a nice way to end the experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Honolua Bay
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- Banyan Tree Park
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- Wailea Beach
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Lanai Island
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- ʻIao Valley State Monument
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Pipiwai Trail
- Kahului Harbor
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- Oheo Gulch