Top Maui Bus Tours
96 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Oscar was amazing! Such a kind, thoughtful tour guide. The whole experience was so fun and such a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "Great value. Cheaper than the cruise excursions. Staff very knowledgeable and give great tips on 2hat to see and where to eat, best beaches etc."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Prescott made the tour! His knowledge and kindness was a blessing. The sunrise was spectacular but if going on this tour dress very warm. Dress like you're going to the snow. Its so cold and windy, but soooo worth it! Thanks Prescott for everything❤❤❤❤"
* A traveler said: "The views were espectacular! Justin was amazing in sharing all his knowledge about the Maui culture and history!"
* A traveler said: "Both the helicopter pilot (forgot his name, sorry) and Scott the van driver were fabulous, pointing out spots for photos and passing along bits of interesting info."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do in Maui. My family did 2 snorkel excursions while in Maui and this was the best. We liked the small group. We were able to see turtles and explore much more than the bigger excursions. Curtis and Tiff were the guides and they were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Each island grows their own pineapple brands Ken has vibrant personality and knowledgeable Very good tour if you love pineapple"
* A traveler said: "The crew was awesome and made this trip. We would do this again. Lunch and beverages was excellent. The crew kept us safe👏👏"
* A traveler said: "Glenn was an amazing server. We really enjoyed the show. The food was delicious and the location was absolutely beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Felt completely safe on the road. Would not have liked driving Was able to relax and enjoy the scenery. Driver Gayle was very informative of the Hawaiian history. Made stops along the way that would have never known to travel to. I would definitely book with them again!"
* A traveler said: "Yvonne was our tour guide for the day. She was absolutely wonderful! We enjoyed seeing waterfalls and swimming at the beach. She even showed us her favorite spot to swim at black beach. We would definitely do this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Quinn was a wonderful guide. He knows everything there is to know about Maui and made sure everyone had an amazing time"
* A traveler said: "Pilot was very friendly and knowledgeable of the landscape and history of the islands. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Crew was engaging and sites were amazing! Drinks were strong and the food was great. Will definitely do this next time we are on Maui!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Malia was awesome!!! She was very knowledgeable and friendly. She went out of her way to accommodate our needs. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The views were awesome! Our pilot Richie was very informative throughout the flight. Awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Very beautiful facility learned a lot about different species of coco plants guide was very nice and interesting"
* A traveler said: "This is a full day trip so be ready for that. The road is very curvy so make sure if you get car sick to take some Dramamine. Lots of great stops and one of the things you need to do while your in Maui."
* A traveler said: "The Road to Hana is best enjoyed with a professional driver who knows the history, plant life and has the experience of driving this treacherous road. Roger was an outstanding guide and driver."
* A traveler said: "The black sand beach and the waterfalls along the way! Tom our driver was great! He was very knowledgeable about the area, and was funny. Felt very safe with him with all the curves in the road."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Kobi was exceptional. The hike through the bamboo forest to the adventures of diving off the waterfall cliffs. If you plan on exploring Hana do it with Kobi."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our tour. Everett was top notch. He had lots of information to share and kept me engaged the whole trip. Only thing you need to bring is your phone and they provide everything else."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- ʻIao Valley State Monument
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- La Perouse Bay
- Little Beach
- Banyan Tree Park
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Bailey House Museum
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Kahului Harbor
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park