Top Louisiana Bus Tours
116 results | All Louisiana Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was funny and informational.. asked questions about the passengers and offered information about himself"
* A traveler said: "Great tour to see lots of areas . Our guide was great . We could not do cemetery walk because of pouring rain . But made the best of it with our awesome guide ."
* A traveler said: "this is a very good way to enjoy your day. The ride was amazing and the tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable about everything we saw."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide David was excellent. Very knowledgeable with a sense of humor. We would take this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and shared her personal experiences in a very entertaining way. Coach was comfortable. Great chance to taste the pralines."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The guide Henry was wonderful. He answered all of our questions and gave us so much information. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The tour guide was informative about the swamps/area and also made the boat fun. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very informative! We learned and saw a lot about what happened on the plantation. Highly recommend.."
* A traveler said: "The large airboat swamp tour was excellent! Our guide was very knowledgeable about the environment. We saw large and small alligators throughout the trip. It was fun to go fast on the airboat. Thankful for the ear protection provided. Highly recommend! Great for the whole family."
* A traveler said: "The ride out was excellent and the bus was comfortable and clean. Our driver was also very awesome and knowledgeable about plantations on the way and good places to eat!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was terrific. He kept us entertained the entire time. He was very thoughtful about telling us when the street was bumpy so we didn't trip. We would take any excursion he led. There were only 2 of us an the tour so in between giving us all the info.we had pleasant conversations."
* A traveler said: "Best money spent all trip. They kept it exciting while educating you at the same time. And the lunch is amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "The swamp tour was a excellent experience. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and kept us laughing as well. I love that we got to hold a live gator."
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Kenneth was wonderful. He seems very passionate about his city as he was giving us the history of New Orleans."
* A traveler said: "The jazz music and the beautiful evening cityscape! The sunset was magnificent. It was easy to get on and off the boat and in a perfect location to walk back to the Bourbon Street hotel."
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour, everything was on time and the staff was very informative about the area. Food at the restaurant was amazing"
* A traveler said: "The plantation experience was great, very informational. Loved that the location had food and drink available for our extra needs."
* A traveler said: "Awesome food tour- Our tour guide was Christie and she was knowledgeable funny and kept us interested in the historic French quarters. The food was excellent from the jambalaya gumbo alligator bites and even the praline cookies. You must go on this tour when you’re here you won’t be disappointed. We weren’t."
* A traveler said: "I had already visited both of these places back in the 1990’s and it was very nice to go back and rediscover them and learn more facts and refresh my memory of those that I’d forgotten."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and worth the money. Both activities filled up our day. Both tour guides were great. Transportation was a plus."
* A traveler said: "Oz was an amazing tour guide, so informative, fascinating stories and he was hilarious. Perfect spots to visit in NOLA. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Kyle was excellent and very informative. He answered all our questions. The tour is definitely one I would suggest."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I really enjoyed our City Tour with Jim. He was very knowledgeable about the city, had great stories and was fun to be around. Visiting the cemetery was the best part!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Airboat Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Destrehan Plantation
- Magazine Street
- Hotel Monteleone
- New Canal Lighthouse
- Faubourg Marigny
- Chalmette National Historical Park
- Audubon Nature Institute
- Court of Two Sisters
- Old U.S. Mint
- St. Louis Cathedral
- Longue Vue House and Gardens
- Royal Street
- Musical Legends Park
- Lafayette Cemetery No. 1
- New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- New Orleans School of Cooking
- Mississippi River
- New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA)
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- Frenchmen Street
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island