Top London How to Get Around
484 results | All London Tours
* A traveler said: "The river cruise was amazing great sights and the quide was very informative. Being on the boat you get to see lots of land marks in a short space of time."
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see London and hop on and off at places you want to see, its also great to have the cruise included to see more of the site. We had a great time and have pointed and places we would like to go back and visit. Will definately recomment this to people and use this service again in other cities."
* A traveler said: "Really pleased with experience,, queue moved quickly ! Nice amount of time plenty to see and time to take photos. Clean and organised well with COVID rules !"
* A traveler said: "Best time overall in our London break The staff were great the food and fizz excellent had a fabulous evening"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the attractions and information given by our tour guide Tom was excellent and he was very knowledgeable and very good value for money"
* A traveler said: "Mick made the trip. Such a great guy. The trip was the right amount of time. The information was really interesting."
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Simone our bus driver was awesome! Evan and Evans made the experience effortless and the Harry Potter studio was mind blowing!"
* A traveler said: "Really good value and flexible tickets as we had to change the booking because of a train issue. Really good value and flexible tickets as we had to change the booking because of a train issue."
* A traveler said: "A very quirky and informative tour. London by night upstairs and outside. Good value saved us walking."
* A traveler said: "Pepe was a great, informative and funny guide. The tour itself was fabulous, so much history! We had a great day! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "It’s a jammed packed day of history and bucket list items! Well worth it and the guide and driver were great!"
* A traveler said: "The dragon...oh my it really scared my mom lol...the bank section was amazing with the whole set up...unfortunately my batterrie died while taking pictures"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour, Chris was awesome, lots of fun information, a great time, well worth it. Cheers!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide, Tony, was great and very knowledgeable. We really enjoyed visiting Leeds Castle and seeing the cliffs especially. We ended up seeing the cliffs from afar from the beach. Canterbury Cathedral was beautiful, but is under construction right now."
* A traveler said: "Great way to get around and see the sights. The crew were very friendly and worked hard to make sure it was a memorable trip. Boat was very clean."
* A traveler said: "Lovely day out with family. The memories you can make and enjoy the Moment. A day to remember and really nice excursion to do."
* A traveler said: "Dewi was the best! Incredibly informative and friendly. Even through the rain, this private tour was well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "The coach was very comfortable, the driver pointed interesting places in the city on our way out and shared interesting facts."
* A traveler said: "The family including two grown up children had a great time on the ride which was exhilarating and enabled great views on the way over and even better in the dark on the way back to the dock"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour Saw alot of the Country Ebnjoyed the Downton Abbey Village Blenhiem Castle was a great visit - a lot of history Guide was great Enjoed the Cotswolds"
* A traveler said: "It was a lovely experience I just felt really relaxed and chilled out throughout. Food was lovely and the staff were fantastic. Highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "It’s a very good experience and the staff are very friendly. The food was so nice. I will definitely book this cruise again."
* A traveler said: "Nick was a thespian at heart and enjoyed his stories and walking efforts to get to the Circus of Bath, etc."
* A traveler said: "The narrator on the boat was informative & funny but I did note that passenger safety was paramount which was pleasing. a great trip out down the river lots to see"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffel Tower
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Castle
- London to Highclere Castle
- London to Blenheim Palace
- London to Dover Castle
- London to University of Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover