Top Lille Classic Car Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Beer & Brewery Tours
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Wine, Beer & Spirits
5 results | All Lille Tours
Sort by: Featured
Cultural, surprising and amazing, this activity is perfect to discover the most important monuments of Lille, hear some of the little anecdotes which make up its history, or explore some of its more out of the ordinary and quite unexpected sites. That way to discover Lille fits very well with a teambuilding journey. The rally lasts two hours and half depending on the speed of the teams.
Take a 90-minute tour through the city of Lille in a Citroën 2CV convertible. Your driver/guide will take you all around town, providing commentary and historic details along the way. You'll also get the chance to stop and sample a host of local treats, including waffles, beer, pâté, and sweets.
During half an hour, you will discover all the charming little streets of the old town of Lille. You will pass by famous monuments : the Grand Place, the old stock exchange, trendy streets. Your driver-guide will tell you all the history of the city and its secrets ! Enjoy the convertible 2cv to admire typical architecture.
Jazz up your visit to Lille with a stylish ride in a vintage 2CV, perfect for first-time visitors to France’s fourth-largest city. Cruise past the top attractions of Old Lille, from Flemish Renaissance buildings to ornate fountains. Your driver doubles as guide, giving you an impressive run-down of the monument-filled center—designated France’s “City of Art and History.”
Discover Lille in a different way ! Enjoy the convertible 2CV car to see all the monuments of this charming city. Your driver guide will tell you all the history and little secrets of the old town. A champagne break during the tour will make your tour unique and memorable.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classic Car Tours in Lille?
The best Classic Car Tours in Lille according to Viator travelers are:
What Classic Car Tours in Lille are taking additional safety precautions?
These Lille experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classic Car Tours in Lille are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Lille may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Villa Cavrois
- La Manufacture de Roubaix
- Maison Folie Hospice d'Havré
- Le Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains)
- Lille Natural History Museum (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle de Lille)
- Science Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences)
- La Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent)
- Bondues Museum of the Resistance (Musée de la Résistance)
- Museum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille)
- Lille Métropole Museum of Modern, Contemporary and Outsider Art (LAM)
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland