Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
Standing 25 feet (7.5 meters) tall, the sign is one of the most popular photo ops in town and is often included on both daytime and nighttime sightseeing tours. Visit at your own pace on a hop-on hop-off tour. Many specialty Las Vegas tours stop by the sign, including some by limousine, scooter, and Jeep. You might treat yourself to a helicopter flight for aerial views of the sign and other Sin City attractions.
Recent reviews from experiences in Las Vegas
Things to Know Before You Go
Las Vegas Boulevard is a busy thoroughfare with six lanes of traffic, so be careful crossing the street to reach the sign, which stands on a wide median.
There is a small parking lot located on the median.
There is no admission or entrance fee.
How to Get There
The sign stands at the southern end of the Strip, less than a mile (1.3 kilometers) south of Mandalay Bay from the intersection of Mandalay Bay Road. The SDX bus route stops at the sign. Those who drive can park in the small lot on the median.
When to Get There
The sign is always open, so plan your visit depending on the type of photo you want; most visitors choose to see the sign lit up in its neon glory, so it’s most crowded at night. There’s a better chance of having the sign to yourself in the morning.
Las Vegas Harley-Davidson
A few steps north of the sign is the large Las Vegas outpost of Harley-Davidson. Its retail shop offers Vegas T-shirts and other souvenirs, some with a Harley twist on the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas logo. Stop by after your photo op at the sign to admire the bikes and other offerings.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
- Carroll Shelby Museum
- Bodies: The Exhibition
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Luxor Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- New York - New York Hotel & Casino
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- Zombie Burlesque
- Zappos Theater