Top Krakow Bus Tours
494 results | All Krakow Tours
* A traveler said: "A really fascinating place. It's like an underground town. Very clean. Our tour guide, Tomas was very knowledgeable and entertaining throughout the whole tour. A must see trip which I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. The salt mine was amazing to see and we really enjoyed learning about it and seeing it."
* A traveler said: "Booked for Partner's 30th so not my bag. But even i thoroughly enjoyed it. The salt mines were beautiful. Auschwitz was harrowing, but really interesting and our guide was very knowledgeable. Definitely recommended."
* A traveler said: "Lovely giude and well organised. Tour. Well worth doing. Giude was very knowledgeable and answered all questions."
* A traveler said: "We booked the salt mine as we were in Poland for 4 days, and we booked trips for 3 days, salt mines were brilliant, well worth a visit if you are in Poland seeing the sights."
* A traveler said: "This day trip was fantastic and very organised couldn’t recommend it any more. No delays and they also provided us with a packed lunch. This would be definitely suitable for solo travelers too, Great day 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "Mine is amazing Lots of walking (Downhill) but plenty of stops (to hear about mine) and a couple of breaks. Slight moan re Mine (not operator) produced a 20zl not to psy for 8zl orange and girl on desk really unhelpful and refused to take. I am diabetic 2 so this was awkward for me. Dont think offering 20 for 8 was unreasonable well into day"
* A traveler said: "Great! Guide was very knowledgeable and your was excellent. You’ll get the most of the museum! Great!"
* A traveler said: "Had a very good day, Veronica was very helpful and made our day enjoyable. Would highly recommend the tour ."
* A traveler said: "Michel is very efficient, helpful, and service with a smile. He is one of the best tour driver I ever had, and I do travel a lot."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised tour. The communication with the driver and the tour guide was excellent. It is a must see place when visiting Krakow."
* A traveler said: "Was some confusion with pick up. They had to send a 2nd driver which meant a 30 minute delay but the mines are incredible."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and the guide was so helpful and informative. Highly reccomend this company and tour"
* A traveler said: "A trip to Auschwitz was a very well organised tour. Starting from the driver, the minibus and finishing with the support Viator gave us. I did not even get to the guide, he was excellent! A real professional with lots of knowledge to share and discuss, very attentive and encouraging discussions with the participants. Therefore, special thanks to him once again! On the other hand the only thing we were missing is a bit longer breaks to grab a coffee or use a bathroom. Other than that everything was splendid! Greetings from Lithuania!"
* A traveler said: "A great tour with a great guide!! Very friendly and informative. Couldn’t ask for any more. Would recommend this to everyone"
* A traveler said: "Great way of seeing Krakow!! Save your legs! Tour guide was Wonderful!! His English was good also! Beautiful Day!!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and enjoyable tour would highly recommend it. My only criticism,but a very small one, we could have benefited from a slightly longer break at the last level. However,still a fantastic afternoon."
* A traveler said: "A nice guy picked us up with a lot of informations and teachings (to us Foreigners) . HIGHLY APPRECIATED by us."
* A traveler said: "This is a fantastic way to see a lot that Krakow has to offer. An excellent way to view this beautiful place."
* A traveler said: "The Auschwitz and Birkenau Tour was great and the transfer and pick up worked out perfectly. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting well informed .Took us to many interesting places and told us amazing stories . Michele was a delightful thank you very much 😀"
* A traveler said: "A Kraków must. Excellent day with knowledgeable tour guide who spoke excellent English. The Salt Mines are very impressive. Door to door transfer from hotel was great. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had a very informative, compassionate guide who took her time explaining and asking us to use our imaginations as to what it must have been like for all these people and the treatment of them."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Interactive Museum of Obwarzanek (Zywe Muzeum Obwarzanka)
- Cricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor)
- Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski)
- Józef Czapski Pavilion (Pawilon Józefa Czapskiego)
- Polish Aviation Museum (Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego)
- Krakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto)
- Old Synagogue (Stara Synagoga)
- Chocholow (Chocholów)
- Oskar Schindler's Factory (Fabryka Schindlera)
- Pieskowa Skala Castle (Zamek Pieskowa Skala)
- Józef Mehoffer House (Dom Józefa Mehoffera)
- Remuh Synagogue (Synagoga Remuh)
- Tyniec Benedictine Abbey
- Krakow Ethnographic Museum (Muzeum Etnograficzne w Krakowie)
- Henryk Reyman Municipal Stadium
- Wawel Cathedral (Katedra Wawelska)
- Tempel Synagogue (Synagoga Tempel)
- Dunajec River Gorge
- Polish Pilots Park (Park Lotników Polskich)
- St. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha)
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria