Top Kiev Full-day Tours
61 results | All Kiev Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing loved every minute of it , such a sad story for the people of Ukraine both educational and interesting"
* A traveler said: "The best tour ever. Very interesting and educational tour. If your in Kiev do yourself a favor and take this tour. Anna and Daria made this 8h unforgettable."
* A traveler said: "I am not a big fan of guided tours but I have to say that this has been one of the best traveling experiences I ever had. The tour guide was all time on point, she was very friendly, she explained everything perfectly and made sure we were all safe at any time. She managed to answer all the questions we all had, even technical or bizarre ones, she clearly likes her job and makes sure she knows everything about it. Regarding the overall tour I think it was great, during the whole we travel to many different spots so we got to know all the actors related to the accident, we got to see all the different locations. But special mention to Pypriat, pictures make no justice to the experience of wandering this abandoned city. As they say, this is not a trip to a theme park, but rather a visit to the worst atomic dissaster in history, as sad as it is, it is easily one of the best experiences I ever had, definitely recommended."
* A traveler said: "Before the tour: Communicate at Whatsapp, and come early at pick up point During the tour: Arranged traffic, prepared quiz, shared most updated Ukraine news and events, well prepared route and professional introduction about attractions End of the tour: Prepared beverage + local snack, suggestions about local events or activities, walk me up to the metro(I want to go back hotel via metro) Great local guide!"
* A traveler said: "Well organised tour of the most beautiful places in Kyiv. A lot of flexibility allowed as well. The tour guide was very polite and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "excellent rip guide and vehicle. this trip is excellent for first time visitors. a must !!!! the guide spoke excellent english...."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous tour and our guide was an absolute expert. It was a religious holiday when we went and he knew when to go and how to get around the crowds. We had a wonderful day and highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was interesting 2h. The guide was nice. I do not have time yo write anymore. It was agood walk and we had some tea at the end."
* A traveler said: "Super nice experience. The instructors where very friendly and explained everything perfectly. The pickup service was also very convenient and easy to find. Will do it again when I'm in Kiew next time"
* A traveler said: "The driver was on time and gave me a description of sights along the way. He spoke minimal English and was very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "loved the cold war history, we received the story on every building. The time was adequate and the guide was very accommodating of our requests. The Soviet radar towers were something I had never been aware of."
* A traveler said: "Me and my cousin had such a great time in Chernobyl and our guide Pavel Vilchinski was super helpful and informative thanks to him we enjoyed our time to the fullest and considering doing another tour next time we visit Ukrain"
* A traveler said: "I would rate it mooore. It is definitely worth the price and the effort. Our guide Stacy speaks English soo well and she had good personality. Seriously it was woooooooow. My advice book a a private tour because you can speak more with the guide and you have flexible trip."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Dmitri was the best! He was a Journalist and a writer and gave us the perfect tour. He had personal experience fighting for independence in Kiev so he gave us a real feeling for what had transpired there. I think he travels a good deal of the time so I recommend that everyone try to get a tour with him."
* A traveler said: "Arrive pickup on time. Full day long trip but highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour for people interested in the cold war. |It is a long drive 4 hours each way, but i found it very interesting.|Had 2 great guides for the day - thanks to you both for the experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Chisinau
- Things to do in Kharkiv
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Odessa
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Moscow
- Things to do in Novorossiysk
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Transylvania
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast