Top Kiev City Tours
80 results | All Kiev Tours
* A traveler said: "Well organised tour of the most beautiful places in Kyiv. A lot of flexibility allowed as well. The tour guide was very polite and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "It was very good, interesting and engaging information. Natalia is very friendly and knowledgeable guide.Thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "It was interesting 2h. The guide was nice. I do not have time yo write anymore. It was agood walk and we had some tea at the end."
* A traveler said: "excellent rip guide and vehicle. this trip is excellent for first time visitors. a must !!!! the guide spoke excellent english...."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with an amazing guide! Very friendly and knowledgeable with a passion for chernobyl. Everything was very well organised from pickup to drop-off. 10/10 would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Best tour experience I have had so far. Tour Guide Inna from GuideMe tours was amazing, she was informative, detailed and her energy was very positive. Her depth of knowledge was brilliant and always was eager to entertain our questions. We stopped for Chocolate from Lviv Handmade Choc and Ukraine's Restaurant on her recommendation, it was perfect chocies. It was overall fun walking tour, covering over 15km of city, included all the major and unique sites of Kiev."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous tour and our guide was an absolute expert. It was a religious holiday when we went and he knew when to go and how to get around the crowds. We had a wonderful day and highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had one day to see Kiev and this tour was wonderful. I most was amazed by the Soviet Monument Park. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was brilliant very sensitive to our Jewish Heritage|Highly recommended|Outstanding and brilliant tour and tour guide|Thanks most sincerely |Dr les lucy Glassman Bayit Vegan Jerusalem Israel"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. Even though it was freezing cold outside the driver was great the tour guide was excellent. Overall great experience"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour as a way to see Kiev in all it's night glory. My guide very patiently described Kiev history and brought it to life."
* A traveler said: "Just completed the Pechersk Lavra and Gold Museum tour. Our guide Iryna from Amazing Ukraine was 'amazing'. She was so knowledgeable and able to explain things so well. The tour worked really well and I would recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience with Olga.. Our trip guide.. The trip was supposed to be for 3 hours.. We spent 4.5 hours and she took an extra mile to make our trip useful and valuable.. I really recommend this tour on your first day in Kiev.. So you would familiarize yourself with all the good places.. PS. There is lots of walking on this "walking tour" 😁"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, would encourage any traveler to travel with Svit! He made the entire experience simple by contacting us a few days before our journey on WhatsApp and keeping us updated during our trip. Svit had a great travel plan and was extremely knowledgeable about Ukrainian history and current events. He also happens to speak several languages and can explain the origins of Russian and Ukrainian words...who can do that? During our tour he easily customized the day to fit our physical limitations and sites we were interested in. In the afternoon we ate a lunch of traditional Ukrainian food and had time to relax. Great trip and great experience in Ukraine! Also, Svit only charges 25€ for airport transfer and our hotel charged 60€! Thanks Svit!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Dmitri was the best! He was a Journalist and a writer and gave us the perfect tour. He had personal experience fighting for independence in Kiev so he gave us a real feeling for what had transpired there. I think he travels a good deal of the time so I recommend that everyone try to get a tour with him."
* A traveler said: "Really good tour - really flexible and informative"
* A traveler said: "Natalia was a great guide. Very good communication before the tour. Excellent tour through the caves and the rest of the Lawra. Very knowledgeable about details with a touch of Da Vinci Code, which makes the tour outstanding. Highly recommended"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Chisinau
- Things to do in Kharkiv
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Odessa
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Moscow
- Things to do in Novorossiysk
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Transylvania
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast