Top Kauai Food & Drink
9 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "Luau Kalamaku has Friendly and Inviting staff - An inspiring and talented performance with relaxing atmosphere"
* A traveler said: "Captain Kauai & his crew was amazing. Very attentive to everyone. I immensely enjoyed learning about the legends & history of the islands from the captain & crew. Food & drinks were excellent. Variety of music was played. The excursion exceeded my expectations."
* A traveler said: "We have done 3 of the 4 tours so far!! Every tour was absolutely amazing! Our tour guide is fantastic!!! He gives lots of information and keeps you engaged the entire time! He also takes all the stress out of finding your way around! We highly recommend using this app!"
* A traveler said: "We met our guide at the beginning of Hanalei and started our tour there he gave us some history of the area and all the great places to eat. We tried poi and fish tacos which were amazing and fresh poke and chocolate cake and chocolate truffles. Great tour in a beautiful location highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "We did the sunset dinner cruise 9/7/21 and had a fabulous time! Dave was our captain and Caley and Brian were the crew. They were all incredibly helpful and fun! It was so enjoyable! I would highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "This is our first time in this beautiful amazing island of Kauai! Our road trip to Waimea Canyon and Na’Pali Coast Driving Tour with Shaka App is truly a wonderful experience. It is highly recommended. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a blast. The channel trip there and back was a little rough, but for the most part, the captain did a great job navigating and the crew was second to none. Jake was our guy and really took care of us and made sure we were having fun!"
* A traveler said: "We trekked through the Jungle well off the "beaten path" and swam in some incredible waterfalls! We also got to learn about the history of the island and the uses of the various flora from our amazing guide!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Wailua Falls
- Opaekaa Falls
- Kauai Museum
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Kalalau Lookout
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Polihale State Park
- Anini Beach
- Waioli Mission House
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Koke'e State Park
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Mt. Waialeale
- Fern Grotto
- Old Koloa Town
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge