Top Jacksonville Half-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Jacksonville Tours
Explore the history and architecture of Downtown Jacksonville with this tuk-tuk tour. Meet your guide and set out on a half-day tour to see popular local landmarks including the John T. Alsop Jr. Bridge, Veterans Memorial Wall, Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena, and Friendship Fountain. Free pick-up from certain hotels is available.
Explore the backroads of Ponte Vedra Beach in Florida with this private e-bike tour. Meet your guide for a half-day cycle in the Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Reserve and keep an eye out for wildlife including dolphins, a rich variety of bird species, and even alligators. Go off-the-beaten-path with this cycling tour that includes the assistance of battery power in the e-bikes.
If you’re hungry for the best food and wine Jacksonville’s Riverside has to offer, then grab your appetite and slip on a comfortable pair of walking shoes for this unique foodie tour. Corks and Forks is a food and wine pairing tour that’ll introduce you to the tasty side of J-Ville. Sample local cuisine and delicious wine while strolling through the Riverside.
Jacksonville’s craft brewery scene is competing with not only others in our state but across the country. Our Urban Core has some of the most unique and different breweries and tap rooms in our area. Many of the breweries have other items such as wine or beer slushies to drink too. So if you love craft beer beer then you are going to love the Go Tuk’n Jax Urban Core Brewery & More tour. 5-stops in 3 hours. You will purchase your own adult beverage at each location; you will have time to do a flight at the stop but then you can get more to go and drink on the tuk tuk all along the way. Looking for a private tour? Simply select “Private Jax Urban Core Brewery & More Tour” at checkout. Same route, just for your group only!
Heart of Downtown, Springfield, Riverside, Avondale, San Marco, Brooklyn Areas & More Jacksonville's craft cocktail & Wine scene is amazing. The unique and often hidden bars are filled with expert mixologists bringing the creativity to turn out some incredible cocktails and/or wine. Experience 3 to 4 establishments in 3 hours of amazing fun and libations! Grab your friends and let's Go Tuk'n for some fine craft cocktails. ** Drinks are not included in the pricing)
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Half-day Tours in Jacksonville?
The best Half-day Tours in Jacksonville according to Viator travelers are:
What Half-day Tours in Jacksonville are taking additional safety precautions?
These Jacksonville experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Half-day Tours in Jacksonville are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Jacksonville may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets