Top Innsbruck Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Innsbruck Tours
Sort by: Featured
Guarantee entry to Europe’s highest zoo by booking your entry ticket to Alpenzoo Innsbruck in advance. As well as admiring more than 2,000 animals in spacious enclosures, you’ll enjoy a round-trip journey on the Hungerburgbahn, a modern funicular that reveals panoramic views of the Alps and Tyrol’s capital city. Plus, your all-day package allows you to visit the zoo at a time convenient for you.
Book ahead to visit Innsbruck’s Audioversum, the city’s renowned science center and interactive museum. You’ll explore the senses of wondering and listening as you browse collections of multimedia exhibits and temporary exhibitions. Fascinating for all the family, the museum opens up your mind to experiment with new ways of listening.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Innsbruck are taking additional safety precautions?
These Innsbruck experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Tratzberg Castle (Schloss Tratzberg) Tours & Tickets
- Bergisel Ski Jump Tours & Tickets
- Golden Roof (Goldenes Dachl) Tours & Tickets
- Hafelekar Mountain (Hafelekarspitze) Tours & Tickets
- Audioversum Science Center Tours & Tickets
- Ambras Castle (Schloss Ambras Innsbruck) Tours & Tickets
- Maria Theresien Street (Maria-Theresien-Strasse) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Bavaria