Top Île-de-France Tickets & Passes
162 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "Length of the experience was sufficient. Not too claustrophobic, but very creepy nonetheless, recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "Loved it, our guide Malik was good at his work, explained everything. Seeing The Eiffel Tower was one of the best thing that will happen to us, one entree in my bucket list checked"
* A traveler said: "I think Demi (our tour guide) must be the friendliest French guy in existence. He made the tour so much more interesting with everything he told us about what we could see around the Eiffel tower on each of the 4 sides. He is French but his English is better than most English speaking people!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the wax museum very much. All the wax figures looked so very real. It was amazing how real they really looked. I would recommend going thru the museum."
* A traveler said: "Wow! It can easily be an all day experience. We went in November so the crowd was minimal. So relaxing to stroll through all the floors."
* A traveler said: "It was a magical day. Loved all the safety procedures. Really enjoyed the lack of people so we could go on rides easily."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was friendly, organized and prompt. It was easy to find our guides and the tour information they provided was very good. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Henry was a wonderful tour guide and was very knowledgeable about the Eiffel Tower and all other landmarks we asked about (even those not included on the tour). This combined with the skip-the-line elevator to the summit were well worth it! The river cruise had beautiful photo opps, but the content was very dry because it was repeated in a few different languages."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was super knowledgable, and I learned so much more than the standard audio tour! I would say the half day is plenty. The gardens are so big you would need to rent a golf cart there to see it all."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was on time and professional. He sent me a text to confirm where to meet him & helped with our bags. He was friendly & informative during the drive to our hotel."
* A traveler said: "The driver showed up early, helped with luggage, drove safely, got us to the airport in plenty of time. What else could you ask for?"
* A traveler said: "Definitely the best deal! Just wish I had found out about it before I purchased individual tickets for the Eiffel tower and Arc de triumph. Still got my money's worth though, with the Louvre, Versailles,and many more!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was completely fascinating! Our guide, Michelle, was upbeat, informative, and covered a lot of information that was easy to understand and key to understanding the overall history of the catacombs and how they fit into France’s development. We really enjoyed this tour and recommend it to others."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was great, very knowledgeable and made the tour fun for all. Definitely recommend this excursion!"
* A traveler said: "The gardens were magnificent, the house well preserved, and the weather was perfect. We had four hours snd enjoyed every minute. We were not rushed."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this small group tour to Versailles. You will not be disappointed. To see the grounds and the Palace of the “Sun King” was quite an experience and education in understanding why people revolt when they’ve had enough."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour. I got lucky and was the only one booked for the tour. The guide was very good and he was great at explaining the art as well as answering all my questions. He also gave me some great recommendations on areas of the Louvre to explore after the tour that were amazing and not as crowded. Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "Alex, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable but also kept the history relevant and entertaining. He was great!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was excellent. I feel like I have read a biography of Monet. I never got the audio set to work, but it did not matter"
* A traveler said: "We appreciate the guide assisting us in getting on the proceeding tour over the original time slot, thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Michelle was a great host...knowledgeable and funny. Her dry sense of humor made for a terrific tour."
* A traveler said: "Totally worth it, even just to skip the long lines at some of the more popular museums. Be sure to check opening and closing days and times. I was able to visit 6 museums in two days using the pass, but it would be worthwhile just to avoid the long lines at the louvre and the Musee de Orsay."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Crazy Horse Cabaret
- 5th Arrondissement
- Stade Roland Garros
- 6th Arrondissement
- Left Bank (Rive Gauche)
- Paris Floral Park (Parc Floral de Paris)
- French National Museum of Natural History (Musee National d'Histoire Naturelle)
- Napoleon's Tomb
- Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
- 8th Arrondissement
- Manufacture Nationale des Gobelins
- Dalí Paris
- Academy of Equestrian Arts
- Place de la Concorde
- Pont de l'Alma (Alma Bridge)
- Disney® Village
- Saint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)
- Clos Montmartre
- Shakespeare and Company Bookstore
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace