Top Helsinki Wine, Beer & Spirits
10 results | All Helsinki Tours
* A traveler said: "great tour! We tasted many of Finland's foods, learned about Finnish history and culture. Our tour guide, Artem, was very knowledgeable and answered all our many questions. He took us to a few out of the way places that we would have never found on our own."
* A traveler said: "A really good day trip from Helsinki, well worth doing. The ferry crossings were straight forward and easy and the tour of the old town in Tallin was informative and thoroughly enjoyable. The Christmas markets to end the day in our free time were a highlight."
* A traveler said: "The day started well with the driver who was to take me to the ferry was on time. He was friendly and explained the process required for boarding the ferry and where to meet my guide when I arrived in Tallinn. The guide in Tallinn was very knowledgeable and the 3 hour walking tour passed very quickly in the old town seeing all the major sites to be seen and where you may want to go back to after the walking tour. After the walking tour the guide left me to spend the next few hours walking about where we did not go with her. Before she left I was given a map and shown where I had to be to meet her to be taken back to the ferry for the return to Helsinki. There are plenty of restaurants to eat at after the walking tour and there is food to suit all tastes. On return to Helsinki the driver was there to meet me and take me back to my hotel. Overall it was a great day out and would highly recommend it. The cobbled streets in Tallinn can make walking hard so make sure you have sturdy shoes that support you."
* A traveler said: "Hene’ our tour guide was wonderful, her knowledge of the history of Helsinki and today’s economy were very informative . We saw all the main attractions and also accommodated our needs . Lovely afternoon in Helsinki"
* A traveler said: "Darius did a great job giving us an overview of the key area of the city in a morning. We loved the central library which was so much more than expected. He also left us with a recommendation for a great lunch after the tour."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this boat ride to anyone. For me it had the perfect duration. Friendly staff. Beautiful sights. Take a blanket in case there are chilly winds and sit at the upper deck. You might miss the audio tour, which might be quite interesting, but it is already worth your money to silently enjoy the water, sun and sights."
* A traveler said: "An amazing tour on Christmas Day. We had a very interesting guide who told us a great deal about Finnish history."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I were the only ones on the tour. The guide was brilliant; very informative. I’d highly recommend the tour as an introduction to pretty much everything you’d want to see in Helsinki. The city sights are all very ‘walkable’."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had an unexpected private tour of Tallin due to the reduced tourist travel during Covid. Our guide was a perfect English speaker who was extremely knowledgeable in the history of Estonia and took us to special places that we would have never found on our own. His recommendation for a lunch restaurant was superb. Also very impressive is that we were picked up at our hotel a 9:15 AM, greeted at the ferry terminal in Helsinki when we returned at 10:15 PM and driven back to our hotel which was quite a distance. Overall a 5 star experience!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great food (and culture) tour with Ed. He was knowledgeable about the history of Helsinki and the various food and beverage items we sampled. He added in great tidbits about the city and the country along the way including language, customs and what it is like to relocate to Helsinki. Seek him out for your next trip to Helsinki"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Moscow
- Things to do in Northern Germany