Top Helsinki Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
Hop on Hop Off Buses
Museum Tickets & Passes
Arts & Design
Packages & Special Events
Monuments and Memorials
Private Sightseeing Tours
11 results | All Helsinki Tours
Explore Helsinki at your own pace and save money as you sightsee with the great-value Helsinki Card or Helsinki Card Region. Buy a 24-, 48- or 72-hour card and simply show your card to enjoy free public transport around the city (and in the whole metropolitan area with Helsinki Card Region), plus complimentary admission to many of top Helsinki museums and attractions, including Suomenlinna Sea Fortress or Amos Rex. Add a free audio city tour (limited timetable), a digital guidebook, plus valuable savings on tours, meals and other experiences, and it’s an excellent way to make the most of Helsinki.
See Helsinki by land and sea on this combination tour. Explore the Finnish capital's highlights and landmarks aboard a hop-on hop-off bus, which gives you the freedom to disembark and look around at your leisure. Then, get a different perspective aboard a cruise that skirts the shoreline and gives views of the city skyline. Audio commentary provided on both portions of the tour.
Temppeliaukio Church will definitely leave you speechless! It is one of the world's most unique and beautiful church buildings. It is hewn right into a solid rock formation! Complete your experience with a self-guided tours sightseeing tour of Helsinki. This tour is available in the Lokimo app. It includes ready-to-go itinerary, GPS navigation, descriptions, tips and advices.
Suomenlinna is a XVIII century fortress, which has seen more than a few power struggles between Finland, Sweden, and Russia and now hosts 6 museums. They present the history of Finland in a fun way. Enjoy a 30 minutes film about the sea fortress's colorful past. Complete your experience with a self-guided tours sightseeing tour of Helsinki. This tour is available in the Lokimo app. It includes ready-to-go itinerary, GPS navigation, descriptions, tips and advices.
Estonia’s capital, Tallinn, lies across the Gulf of Finland from Helsinki: an easy day trip by ferry for those keen to experience its medieval charms. Book this return trip in advance to secure your preferred crossing and save transport worries on the ground. Then, cruise across the Gulf, and enjoy four or seven hours (depending on selected departure) to explore independently, perhaps delving into Tallinn’s UNESCO-listed Old Town, and enjoying the museums, shops, and restaurants.
Experience the rich culinary culture of Helsinki during an appetizing 2-hour small-group food walking tour of the vibrant Finnish capital. With an expert gastronome guide, discover hidden foodie hotspots and sample a selection of local delicacies. Gain valuable insight into the culinary traditions and history of Helsinki and stroll past prominent landmarks like the Park Esplanadi and Bulevardi Street as you explore the spectacular city.
Making your own day trip to Tallinn from Helsinki means organizing ferries and transport in Estonia’s capital, and doing your own homework on the sights. This small-group day trip covers everything: return ferries, guided touring, plus round-trip port transfers at both ends. See Tallinn’s UNESCO-listed Old Town and more as a guide shares their history, and enjoy free time to stroll and shop before sailing back to Helsinki.
Combine a city tour of Helsinki with a ferry journey to Suomenlinna Island on this half-day excursion. Listen to guided commentary while exploring the highlights of Helsinki such as Esplanade Park and the Market Square. Hop a ferry to Suomenlinna for a walking tour including the Jetty barracks, the Suomenlinna Church, and Great Courtyard.
Discover picturesque Tallinn, Estonia’s capital, on a private day trip from Helsinki by ferry. After hotel pickup, cruise across the Gulf of Finland to Estonia in a comfortable ferry. Then, set off on an afternoon tour of this lovely city by foot and air-conditioned transport. View top Tallinn sights including the cobbled Old Town, Toompea Hill, and Alexander Nevsky Cathedral as you hear about the city’s history and culture. Afterward, (depending on timings), enjoy time at leisure before your return ferry trip.
Get to know Helsinki on a private walking tour with a guide to give background and context you might miss if alone. Stroll around squares, churches, architecture, and parks; and gain insight into Finnish life and culture as your guide shares tales you’d probably never hear by yourself. Plus, enjoy flexibility with your departure time: helping you to match your tour to your vacation schedule.
Escape the city without the hassle of arranging transport, and explore one of Finland's top natural attractions in the company of a biologist guide who provides depth to your experience. In a small group, travel by commuter train and local bus into the heart of Nuuksio National Park where you embark upon a hike through the hilly landscape, through forest, and past small lakes. Includes Helsinki hotel pickup and drop-off.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Helsinki?
The best Tickets & Passes in Helsinki according to Viator travelers are:
What Tickets & Passes in Helsinki are taking additional safety precautions?
These Helsinki experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Tickets & Passes in Helsinki are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Helsinki may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Villa Gyllenberg Tours & Tickets
- Helsinki Museum of Technology (Tekniikan Museo) Tours & Tickets
- Helsinki Senate Square (Senaatintori) Tours & Tickets
- Market Square (Kauppatori) Tours & Tickets
- Flying Cinema Tour Of Helsinki Tours & Tickets
- Finlandia Hall (Finlandiatalo) Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® Helsinki Tours & Tickets
- Iittala & Arabia Design Centre Tours & Tickets
- Helsinki Olympic Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Sibelius Monument Tours & Tickets
- Helsinki Central Station Tours & Tickets
- Finnish Museum of Photography Tours & Tickets
- Ateneum Art Museum (Konstmuseet Ateneum) Tours & Tickets
- Port of Helsinki Tours & Tickets
- Parliament House of Finland (Eduskuntatalo) Tours & Tickets
- Sederholm House (Sederholmin Talo) Tours & Tickets
- Café Ursula Tours & Tickets
- Mannerheim Museum Tours & Tickets
- Helsinki Swedish Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Ehrensvärd Museum Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Moscow
- Things to do in Northern Germany
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets