Top Helsinki Art & Culture
110 results | All Helsinki Tours
* A traveler said: "My wife and I were the only ones on the tour. The guide was brilliant; very informative. I’d highly recommend the tour as an introduction to pretty much everything you’d want to see in Helsinki. The city sights are all very ‘walkable’."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had an unexpected private tour of Tallin due to the reduced tourist travel during Covid. Our guide was a perfect English speaker who was extremely knowledgeable in the history of Estonia and took us to special places that we would have never found on our own. His recommendation for a lunch restaurant was superb. Also very impressive is that we were picked up at our hotel a 9:15 AM, greeted at the ferry terminal in Helsinki when we returned at 10:15 PM and driven back to our hotel which was quite a distance. Overall a 5 star experience!"
* A traveler said: "great tour! We tasted many of Finland's foods, learned about Finnish history and culture. Our tour guide, Artem, was very knowledgeable and answered all our many questions. He took us to a few out of the way places that we would have never found on our own."
* A traveler said: "A really good day trip from Helsinki, well worth doing. The ferry crossings were straight forward and easy and the tour of the old town in Tallin was informative and thoroughly enjoyable. The Christmas markets to end the day in our free time were a highlight."
* A traveler said: "The day started well with the driver who was to take me to the ferry was on time. He was friendly and explained the process required for boarding the ferry and where to meet my guide when I arrived in Tallinn. The guide in Tallinn was very knowledgeable and the 3 hour walking tour passed very quickly in the old town seeing all the major sites to be seen and where you may want to go back to after the walking tour. After the walking tour the guide left me to spend the next few hours walking about where we did not go with her. Before she left I was given a map and shown where I had to be to meet her to be taken back to the ferry for the return to Helsinki. There are plenty of restaurants to eat at after the walking tour and there is food to suit all tastes. On return to Helsinki the driver was there to meet me and take me back to my hotel. Overall it was a great day out and would highly recommend it. The cobbled streets in Tallinn can make walking hard so make sure you have sturdy shoes that support you."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this boat ride to anyone. For me it had the perfect duration. Friendly staff. Beautiful sights. Take a blanket in case there are chilly winds and sit at the upper deck. You might miss the audio tour, which might be quite interesting, but it is already worth your money to silently enjoy the water, sun and sights."
* A traveler said: "The Helsinki card was a great bonus to acquire while in Helsinki! I used it for hopping on and off the buses, the boats, entering museums,&public transportation."
* A traveler said: "The guide Irena was articulate and knowledgeable and friendly. Poorvo was quaint and didn't disappoint. Helsinki highlights were very well thought out."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I, due to the reduced tourist travel during Covid 19, went on an unexpected private tour with a knowledgeable and interesting guide. Her knowledge of all the sites we visited was superb and we especially liked sharing lunch with her and getting to know more about her interesting personal history with Helsinki. Transportation in a great mini van was also great. Bring good walking shoes for the thorough tour of Suominlinna. Highly recommended by us!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing tour on Christmas Day. We had a very interesting guide who told us a great deal about Finnish history."
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent. Our guide, Cesar (from Venezuela/Estonia) was wonderful. I like how detailed the tour is around the park area with a break for lunch and then heading to Suomenlinna. Lot of wonderful history and detail is covered. Recommended for anyone visiting beautiful city of Helsinki. Hotel pickup/drop was a great plus."
* A traveler said: "Darius did a great job giving us an overview of the key area of the city in a morning. We loved the central library which was so much more than expected. He also left us with a recommendation for a great lunch after the tour."
* A traveler said: "Hene’ our tour guide was wonderful, her knowledge of the history of Helsinki and today’s economy were very informative . We saw all the main attractions and also accommodated our needs . Lovely afternoon in Helsinki"
* A traveler said: "very good tour. The guide was very knowlegable about the town. She did a good job keeping us together and on schedule seeing as promised."
* A traveler said: "The trip was what you would expect - an easy bus tour around the city with a prerecorded audio. However, the bus was comfortable, the audio was relatively entertaining, and the people working on the bus were very nice. Hence the 5 stars - for what it is, it was a good tour."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was very nice even though he spoke almost no English. He was a Good man and helpful both receiving us and when we arrived."
* A traveler said: "What a tour! Emek is so kind and knowledgeable about Helsinki - This is the best tour I took while I was here. I am *that* person that asks 500 questions and Emek answered them all and gave great advice about other places to visit and where I could find a specific book I was looking for (and I did find it!) and how to get back to the train station! Of all the places we went, I loved the Library the best - if Croatia had libraries like that I would never leave - I would just move in! Thank you Emek for being such a wonderful guide in such a vibrant city and sharing with us all the quirky things as well as the history with us. You made me truly fall in love with Helsinki!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent musical experience. Duo of piano and violin, both wonderful musicians with knowledgeable narrator. Opportunity to meet and talk to performers afterwards."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding guide. We had plenty of free time and good balance of guided tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and spent time on history and fun facts"
* A traveler said: "We contacted the operator before our arrival to agree on a meeting point. It was always very friendly and worked perfectly. It was a bit windy and therefore we got extra blankets. The driver is a native citizen and knows a lot of the history and secret places. You can freely choose your drop of place. It was a great experience with a little child to see as most as possible of this beautiful city. You really have to try it! We loved it! Thanks for this great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Sussy was a great guide and she adjusted the tour to my needs. I was pleasantly surprised as I was a bit particular about what I wanted. Very satisfied with the experience and I would highly recommend such a tour!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing 3-hour tour, which we highly recommend! Our guide was interesting and very engaged with giving us the best experience possible. It was not only about history, but also about culture, which we really liked."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Moscow
- Things to do in Northern Germany