Helsinki Olympic Stadium
Paavo Nurmen tie 1, Helsinki, Finland, 00250
The Olympic Tower is open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekends. Adult admission to the top costs 5 EUR. The Olympics restaurant is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Recommend this tour in Helsinki to see the best of everything
I had such a great time on this tour. It was the perfect mix of driving, walking- a little free time- a lot of history and we touched on all of the key places to see in Helsinki. The church within the rock (has a much longer and complicated name) was my favorite site followed by Suomenlinna. You do need a decent level of fitness for this tour and the walk in Suomenlinna is uneven and can be difficult at times.
npiron, Aug 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Helsinki Olympic Stadium?
What else should I know about attractions in Helsinki?
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Moscow
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Sports Museum of Finland
- SEA LIFE® Helsinki
- Linnanmaki Amusement Park
- Sibelius Monument
- Seurasaari Open-Air Museum
- Finlandia Hall (Finlandiatalo)
- National Museum of Finland (Suomen Kansallismuseo)
- Rock Church (Temppeliaukio Kirkko)
- Helsinki Music Centre (Musiikkitalo)
- Parliament House of Finland (Eduskuntatalo)
- Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma
- Amos Rex
- HAM Helsinki Art Museum
- Helsinki Central Station
- Tennis Palace (Tennispalatsi)