Top Hawaii Walking Tours
114 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and spoke clearly, we were able to understand her. We had ample time at each stop, not rushed. The lunch break (food) was very tasty and good, plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "Paradise Cove was everything I hoped for in a Hawaiian Luau! The only issue we had was with the booking. We chose to include and pay for transportation but were not told that our Resort was not an option for pick up. I will be seeking a refund from aviator for that part of the experience. But the Luau itself was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Very well organized, efficient, and fokd was amazing. Great show, great staff, just everything was amazing. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "From the time we arrived, it was awesome. From the greeters, the crew,, entertainment, and especially our waiter Danny. I'll say it is something we'll do again"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Highly recommend! Although we were not able to take a boat to the USS Arizona due to maintenance issues, we were still able to visit the aviation museum, the USS Missouri, and the submarine. The aviation museum is a must to visit while at Pearl Harbor. There is more to see at Pearl Harbor than just the USS Arizona."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour Sumora. Sorry if spelled wrong great host! Explained very well. The crew great! Helpful and friendly. Fantastic experience"
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time with an informative guide. I highly recommend this experience. Be prepared for a long drive, but it's worth it!"
* A traveler said: "We saw lots of turtles the crew we friendly, knowledgeable and nice would definitely go again. Thank"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Very interesting and informative. Had a great time. Tour guide was awesome. Knew his stuff. Nice person."
* A traveler said: "This was the best experience of our lives. Thank you so much for making this the best experience for my family your crew made it fun and made my kids feel so secure about the adventure of snorkeling. Again thank you. The captain and the crew were the best."
* A traveler said: "There are so many things to do at Kualoa Ranch and this was a great tour. Showcasing filming spots for many movies, TV shoes and showcasing parts and history of Hawaii. With a couple of stops you get opportunities to get some great photos. Tour guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Trips were amazing. We purchased 3 lines for the day. The red line was very informative. The pink line took you around to shops and hotels. The blue line was simply amazing. The sights on this trip were so beautiful."
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was amazing, getting to drive down the trails following out amazing tour guide Don was awesome. I loved learning about the histories of the island. I would definitely repeat the trip again."
* A traveler said: "Rey was our guide. He was awesome. This is a great tour with so much to see and do. My family had such a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! The guide was amazing. He was so knowledgeable and entertaining. He was polite, friendly and ensured that we all had a good time. Which we all did!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with Dominick, he engaged us with details about Hawaiin culture. It was totally informative and learned invaluable details about Hawaii. I strongly recommend this tour as it’s relaxing and just conducted at the right pace and impeccably executed. Must do!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the island from a different perspective was just amazing! Pilot Bastian for sure made the experience a more pleasant one with his narrating."
* A traveler said: "The last long zip was the best! And the view of the trees can’t be beat! The zip guides were really knowledgeable and laid back! Perfect if you just want to cruise or fly upside down!"
* A traveler said: "Jill was our tour guide and did an excellent job. We had a fun, educational, interesting tour. Hilo is beautiful. Would definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "In one day we went around the whole island. So worth it! Eddie our tour guide was amazing and super friendly."
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is the best !!! Very patient. And very knowledgeable. The whole tour experience is fun 🙌"
* A traveler said: "We love every part of our day it was awesome I would recommend this to anyone it was well worth the money Thank You Derek for making our trip so much fun"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Puako Bay
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Kaneohe Bay
- Hanalei Bay
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Kalalau Lookout
- Lahaina Jodo Mission
- Kilauea Iki Crater
- Kula Kai Caverns
- Puʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens
- Maalaea Harbor
- Molokai Island
- Wailea Beach
- Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona