Top Hawaii Half-day Tours
211 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Highly recommend! Although we were not able to take a boat to the USS Arizona due to maintenance issues, we were still able to visit the aviation museum, the USS Missouri, and the submarine. The aviation museum is a must to visit while at Pearl Harbor. There is more to see at Pearl Harbor than just the USS Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Holla, on bus 3, was awesome and entertaining! We loved it all from the ocean, the sunset, the show, the drinks and ample good food! It was well worth out trip! Learning about the Rich Hawaiian culture was very interesting. Would highly recommend Paradise Cove Luau!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best experience of our lives. Thank you so much for making this the best experience for my family your crew made it fun and made my kids feel so secure about the adventure of snorkeling. Again thank you. The captain and the crew were the best."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting did the USS Bowfin tour which is the submarine docked at Pearl Harbor and did the USS Missouri tour which was awesome also all in all great experience just needed more time there is a lot of history"
* A traveler said: "The crew was very helpful and friendly throughout the entire experience. I got slightly sea sick and several crew members tried to make the ride more comfortable for me."
* A traveler said: "Ben was a most gracious guide. We especially appreciate his lunch recommendation for 604 restaurant in between our Ford Island activities and the Arizona museum. 100% agree with 604’s claim to best Bloody Mary in town."
* A traveler said: "This was a phenomenal day! Amy and mike s. were the best tour guides you could ask for and the trip was spectacular"
* A traveler said: "First time snorkeling. I didn’t know what to expect. I just followed the crowd and had a blast. The crew was great. I would love to go again."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Dell was very informative Flexible with the itinerary by reversing direction of the trip to east to west when he noticed rain initially. He was a great driver through on the road especially the unpaved portion. Love the lava tube cave at the black sand beach, waterfall and various stops (local ice cream, beautiful garden in Hana)"
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time! Highly recommend this snorkeling adventure. Don’t hesitate if you are on the fence about this one."
* A traveler said: "Long but awesome day! Our guide Awanna was knowledgeable, funny, a great driver and an all around nice guy. We experienced a teaser trip of what the big island offers. Just wish there was an opportunity to swim in a waterfall. Overall a fun experience."
* A traveler said: "We got to watch pods of spinner dolphins swimming around the boat and several of them were exhibiting mating behaviors. The absolute BEST was seeing the BABY dolphins swimming with moms!!"
* A traveler said: "That was an awesome snorkeling trip to Captain Cook monument. The water was so clear, we could see a lot of tropical beautiful fishs and corral. I & my friends love it."
* A traveler said: "We loved the entire tour !!! We saw so much more than if we’d done it on our own Learned a lot and Karen’s stories so informative and upbeat what a wonderful person"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Went on a good day. Saw 5 sharks. Have been wanting to go on this trip for years and happy we did. Great views."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide Sierra was very knowledgeable, fun, enthusiastic, and friendly. She took us around the 3/4 of the Island and gave great detail. Her actually being a native made our experience authentic."
* A traveler said: "We loved this snorkeling trip! Breakfast and lunch were provided. Molokini Crater was a little choppy with the trade winds coming in but the crew were very good at communicating making us feel safe. Beautiful fish and scenery. Then at Turtle Town we got to see a few turtles and that was amazing!! Would definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Love everything about it .. music drinks food and the views My husband and I enjoy our honeymoon ride"
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing experience! The boat was awesome and the crew were incredible. They were so helpful and knowledgeable and ensured everyone had the best possible time!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was so much more than we expected. We had just the right amount of time at each location. Our tour guide was knowledgeable about the locations and history of the islands. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The boat workers were awesome. So helpful. Awesome experience. It's so nice to see the whales right in front of you."
* A traveler said: "It is unfortunate due extra calm conditions the surf lessons were cancelled, but we did switch over to paddle boarding lessons. The instructor and the staff at the shop very helpful and my kids(ages 17, 8 and 6) had great time. This was their first paddle boarding experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Wailuku River State Park
- Wailua River
- Captain Cook Monument
- Sandy Beach Park
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm
- Koko Crater
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Kapiolani Park
- Kohala Coast
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Manoa Valley
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Dole Plantation
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Bishop Museum
- Parker Ranch
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona