Top Hawaii Full-day Tours
237 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and spoke clearly, we were able to understand her. We had ample time at each stop, not rushed. The lunch break (food) was very tasty and good, plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "Paradise Cove was everything I hoped for in a Hawaiian Luau! The only issue we had was with the booking. We chose to include and pay for transportation but were not told that our Resort was not an option for pick up. I will be seeking a refund from aviator for that part of the experience. But the Luau itself was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Very interesting and informative. Had a great time. Tour guide was awesome. Knew his stuff. Nice person."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with Dominick, he engaged us with details about Hawaiin culture. It was totally informative and learned invaluable details about Hawaii. I strongly recommend this tour as it’s relaxing and just conducted at the right pace and impeccably executed. Must do!"
* A traveler said: "Rey was our guide. He was awesome. This is a great tour with so much to see and do. My family had such a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time with an informative guide. I highly recommend this experience. Be prepared for a long drive, but it's worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver/photographer/tour guide was very knowledgeable of the island and Hawaiian history and legends. We saw some great sights and learned much. We have not yet seen the pictures he made of us but expect them to be good. Not a cheap trip but more bang for the buck than other tours. The views were spectacular. John really loves what he does."
* A traveler said: "Mike is an amazing life guide through the history of Hawaii, real deal! Harry, best driver ever!!!! Mahalo for showing my SeaStar and me Hawai’i through your eyes. To give them 5 stars would not express the appreciation. I give them 7 stars✨ the number of completion, we completely enjoyed this tour😍"
* A traveler said: "Cousin Dave was the best! Very knowledgeable and personable tour guide! This is a great tour especially if it’s your first time to the island. You get a good sample of things and a expanded knowledge of things you might want to revisit later in greater depth. Great to do early in your trip."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was so much more than we expected. We had just the right amount of time at each location. Our tour guide was knowledgeable about the locations and history of the islands. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour to see the island from a bus but time at stops was much too limited. Kalini the guide was informative."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is the best !!! Very patient. And very knowledgeable. The whole tour experience is fun 🙌"
* A traveler said: "The guide was nice. I appreciate the two places we stopped to swim. However, lot of roads for few stops."
* A traveler said: "The best tour that we had. I will totally recommend it especially if it’s your first time in Hawaii."
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Highly recommend! Although we were not able to take a boat to the USS Arizona due to maintenance issues, we were still able to visit the aviation museum, the USS Missouri, and the submarine. The aviation museum is a must to visit while at Pearl Harbor. There is more to see at Pearl Harbor than just the USS Arizona."
* A traveler said: "The trip is so enjoyable! Tiki educated us about the Hawaii HX, he is so pleasant to talk to, I would recommend people to take this tour with tiki."
* A traveler said: "Mike and Larry were amazing!! Definitely would go again. Mike is very knowledgeable and kept us all entertained. Favorite part of our trip!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Aaron is a great tour guide and very knowledgeable. I loved the lava tube, the volcanoes and the starts gazing, everything!"
* A traveler said: "The views were espectacular! Justin was amazing in sharing all his knowledge about the Maui culture and history!"
* A traveler said: "Kenneth did an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING job. He went above and beyond all expectations!! He needs a RAISE!!!"
* A traveler said: "The absolute best experience ever!! Our driver was incredible the stops were perfect the entire day was absolutely amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to learn about the culture and see the amazing beauty all around the island. So glad we did this"
* A traveler said: "In one day we went around the whole island. So worth it! Eddie our tour guide was amazing and super friendly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Anini Beach
- Onomea Bay
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Maalaea Harbor
- He'eia State Park
- Kaumana Caves State Park
- Kalalau Lookout
- Waioli Mission House
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park
- Little Beach
- Sandy Beach Park
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona