Top Hawaii Classes & Workshops
117 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "I thought the activity was great...the yoga was a great basic class appropriate for the paddle boards, the lights made it extra fun, and the instructor went totally out of her way to engage, take photos, position us and give personalized attention from the water while she was walking around to each person. The setting was beautiful as well. I thought it would be too kitchy but I was pleasantly surprised at how great it was. In particular floating shavasana under the stars and moon was very special. Thank you for a wonderful evening!"
* A traveler said: "Zory was an excellent teacher, I'm 31 and have never surfed before and I was able to do it!! I had a blast!! I wish I would've done this at the beginning of my vacation so I could come back. Also, as a bonus I got to see a giant sea turtle!"
* A traveler said: "Heitor was an awesome instructor! He was attentive and made us feel safe and in control of the training process out on the water. What an experience!!"
* A traveler said: "The guys was very professional loved every moment .. will go again I felt safe.. the music was great"
* A traveler said: "Great experience - 4 first time surfers (18-20year olds) Good instructions - we're able to hop up and surf. Just the right amount of time for lesson and practice. All went out the next day to do a bit if surfing on their own. Extra fee photos were a nice touch!"
* A traveler said: "Photographer was very helpful get in my three year old to smile. Very impressed and very excited for the photos"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Great instructor made my husband and I feel comfortable and confident. We had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "It's a nice experience driving The Scooters. Also the services great They're very polite You can Everywhere"
* A traveler said: "I love the talk stories but most of all how patient and great our guides were since no one in our group rode an ATV before. Been coming to Hawaii for years a d still learn new things. Strongly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "They have a really good team here giving Surfing lessons. Everyone is very friendly and supportive and encouraging. Ben was great at teaching the basics and being patient. Steve was amazing. He knows how to get you on the right wave and Surfing. One of my all time fun experiences on the island."
* A traveler said: "They are great. We rode the moped around the island. The staff was very helpful and in the morning they advised us on the directions to choose so that we stay safe"
* A traveler said: "Mike was great! We all got up! His instructions were clear, and he made sure everyone had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset with great music and drinks. A great way to end a trip to the big Island. The drinks were potent.."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and spoke clearly, we were able to understand her. We had ample time at each stop, not rushed. The lunch break (food) was very tasty and good, plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Highly recommend! Although we were not able to take a boat to the USS Arizona due to maintenance issues, we were still able to visit the aviation museum, the USS Missouri, and the submarine. The aviation museum is a must to visit while at Pearl Harbor. There is more to see at Pearl Harbor than just the USS Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff, great pilot, very helpful accommodating my wife who can't walk much. Very fun experience!"
* A traveler said: "It was a little windy, but everything goes well. I like it a lot. I am definitely going to come back."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was just awesome. Exceeded my expectations. The structure was great. The entertainment and service was great. Definitely a must! Some people didn’t remember choosing their food. When you book your cruise please pay attention to the menu because that will be what you will be eating for the 5 course dinner! Enjoy."
* A traveler said: "Agent went out of his way to get us the Leis in Honolulu - even though we were actually transferring to Hilo and had to go to baggage claim to meet up."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable about the island. We love how the trip was very personalized to our requested stops for sightseeing. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great instructor, knowledgeable and helpful in getting up on the board amd how anticipate catching a wave!"
* A traveler said: "Straight forward lesson. Our guide Funchie was amazing, great personality and worked with everyone well to get them up on our boards. Very fun experience. Perfect for first timers!"
* A traveler said: "My kids were there to surf for the first time. Trainer Kain Daly is excellent . He helped kids patiently."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Art & Culture Classes
- Food & Drink Classes
- Language Classes
- Wellness Classes
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Honopua Farm
- Kaau Crater
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Kaumana Caves State Park
- Royal Kona Coffee Center
- Bishop Museum
- Haleakala Crater
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- Byodo-In Temple
- Koke'e State Park
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Kewalo Basin
- Polihale State Park
- Oheo Gulch
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Banyan Drive
- Honolulu Zoo
- Magic Island
- Diamond Head
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona