Top Hamburg SUPsquatch
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
1 result | All Hamburg Tours
Experiencing Hamburg from the water side is a very special experience. The 38 Hekta lake in the heart of the city is unique with the canal system. On the Stand Up Paddle Board we drive over the long train, past the oldest boathouse in the city to Eppendorf to the impressive water properties at the Rondeelteich where several celebrities live. Here we will either do technique exercises or yoga on the board to get an even better feeling for the board afterwards. Depending on how much time is planned, you can also have an aperitif on the water before heading back to Winterhude through one of the most beautiful canal sections. There you can have freshly squeezed juices or small snacks at the station and watch the goings-on on the jetty.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What SUPsquatch in Hamburg are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Cologne
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in North Holland