Planten und Blomen Park Tours and Activities
Hamburg is a particularly leafy city, with plenty of parklands lining the canals and waterways. One of the most popular and best loved parks is the Planten un Blomen Park in the heart of the city.
The park preserves Hamburg’s old botanic garden, along with the largest Japanese garden in Europe, a Japanese teahouse, tropical plant house and skating rink.
Children are specially well catered for at the Planten un Blomen Park, with playgrounds, theater, pony rides, miniature golf and water games. There’s a program of entertainment in summer, with clowns, magicians and acrobats.
Visitors of all ages will love the choreographed music and light shows that bring the park alive on warm summer nights.
Tours and Activities to Experience Planten und Blomen Park
Frequently Asked Questions
- Discovery Ticket: Hop-on-Hop-off Tour, Harbor Cruise and Lake Alster Cruise
- Hamburg Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour on Red Double Decker Bus
- Hamburg Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Cologne
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in North Holland