Top Glasgow Historical Tours
101 results | All Glasgow Tours
* A traveler said: "The information provided by the tour guide. She was very knowledgeable and had excellent delivery. The tour covered a good part of the city’s history."
* A traveler said: "A relaxing tour in beautiful surroundings. Interesting facts dispensed by our knowledgeable driver (Callum). Final stop at the absolutely fascinating Stirling Castle. Lots packed into a day that feels restful overall."
* A traveler said: "Had a fantastic trip. Our driver Stuart went above and beyond to make our trip exciting, from interesting facts to fun anecdotes whilst keeping us entertained with fitting music! Although the weather wasn’t great we saw some beautiful sights! We travelled with a young child who really enjoyed the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very knowledgeable about Scotland..had a pleasant friendly personality..and tried to be very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Frazer , driver cum guide was very good with courtesy and help Stopped at the right places. Transport was comfortable and the commentary by Frazer very interesting and informative"
* A traveler said: "The boat trip and the stop overs in the highlands, and andy the driver was excellent and helpful comfortable bus for long journey"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant trip. Well organised and stunning scenery! Our guide was very knowledgeable and made the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour for outlander fans and even those who have never seen the show or read the books. Beautiful and historic sites! The story came to life"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Hailey was the best- very conversational and knowledgeable of the area. Hailey also provided useful city tidbits of info which became useful in our remaining days in Glasgow. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "the tour was a great experience and it met my expectations. The guide was excellent and we were able to see each place calmly. congratulations and totally recommended !!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous guide, very knowledgable and passionate. Great wee trip l would highly recommend, best in Glasgoe"
* A traveler said: "Guide/driver was very knowledgeable and funny. Loved seeing the sites this way so I can focus going back to specific places of interests"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our tour guide _George was the best. He made the tour interesting and fun. He is very knowledgeable . The sights were beautiful and we were given enough time to enjoy them. Robyn and Denny"
* A traveler said: "Christie’s Great Tour - First Class 3 hour personal walking tour of Glasgow by a well informed, articulate, professional guide. She was delightful and charmed my wife and I with her easy, professional manner."
* A traveler said: "Ben my tour guide was GREAT the best of the best GREAT person so helpful, knowledgeable, fun, supportive. I learn alot about Scottish history, loch lomond, history of sterling castle. If you get Ben as your tour guide you will enjoy your day and learn alot!!"
* A traveler said: "The continual Scottish rain and wind did not dampen the beauty of the Scottish countryside and Stirling Castle, and the enthusiasm of our driver-guide, who was generous in sharing his knowledge of Scottish history and geography."
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip and seeing a port village in this beautiful country! Our guide was friendly and knowledable"
* A traveler said: "Jerry driver very good Trip lovely and very scenic Just wished could of gone on the steam train which we thought was in the package"
* A traveler said: "Graham our tour guide was fantastic! He really went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable, relaxed and entertained. He had lots of general knowledge to share. If you have a short time to see the highlands, this covers all the essentials!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour! A great walking tour with narrated, interesting information on not only infamous crimes in Glasgow history, but also historical information on courts, police and justice in Glasgow and Scotland. Daniel is a terrific guide and it is evident he loves his work. He also is candid and shares personal stories about his past life, when he was homeless in Glasgow. Not your usual tourist tour, but an engaging and interesting one!"
* A traveler said: "Really interesting day trip to some beautiful parts of Scotland. Beautiful scenery along the way. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly"
* A traveler said: "Our guide gave us a most excellent experience. Making sure we got the most out of the time we had, we saw all of the places we wanted to see and more. As a first timer to the Isle of Skye, I was blown away by the experience. I will be using Viator to book my next tour for sure."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Oban, Glencoe, Highlands Lochs & Castles Small Group Day Tour from Glasgow
- Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Tour from Glasgow
- Culzean Castle, Burns Country & the Ayrshire Coast Small-Group Tour from Glasgow
- Outlander Adventure Small-Group Day Tour from Glasgow
- Half-Day Private Glasgow Must-Sees Tour
- Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Cathedral
- Geilston Garden
- Glasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal)
- People's Palace & Winter Gardens
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- SEA LIFE® Loch Lomond
- The Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery)
- Cairngorms National Park
- The Lighthouse
- Loch Lomond & the Trossachs National Park
- Dunure Castle
- Burrell Collection
- David Livingstone Centre
- Culzean Castle and Country Park
- George Square
- St. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art
- Pollok House
- Glasgow Science Centre
- New Lanark
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England