Top Glasgow Food Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Food & Drink
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours by Duration
Art & Culture
Beer & Brewery Tours
Hop on Hop Off
Travel & Transportation Services
4 results | All Glasgow Tours
Sort by: Featured
Go Glasgow sightseeing by open-top double-decker bus on a City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour. Discover the lively, cosmopolitan city at your own pace; listen to recorded commentary and hop off at several strategically placed stops to explore Glasgow. Bus tickets are valid for one or two consecutive calendar days.
Breathtaking scenery, beautiful Highland lochs, mountains and glens, ancient castles and historical sites, large vibrant cities and stunning locations. In 5 days we’ll show you all of these plus more of this wee country than any other tour of its length. All lead by your Ness Bus/Hairy Coo Guide. Be amazed by the landscapes on this tour. From the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond and ancient standing stones of Kilmartin to Oban. We will take you to beautiful Glencoe, Glenfinnan and the Great Glen. Tour a Scotch whisky distillery, ancient castles, Loch Ness and spend a night on the Isle of Skye. Take a seal spotting cruise on Loch Carron, and step back millions of years among the geological wonders of Scotland’s far North West Highlands. Delve into the Jacobite Rebellions at Culloden Battlefield and locations from Outlander, Harry Potter and James Bond. Stroll across the world famous links of St Andrews Old Course and wander among the buildings of Scotland’s oldest University.
Join us for a taste of Italy whilst touring Glasgow on our vintage red bus. A plentiful spread of meats, cheeses, pate, and accompaniments await you with your choice of wine to savour. Start your evening with a rustic Antipasti board and tuck into a delicious cheese selection, cured meats, herbed olives, chicken liver pate, caramelised onion chutney, crisp salad and grapes accompanied with oatcakes and crusty bread, all washed down with a glass of wine of your choice. Pizza & Prosecco Bus Tour of Glasgow Jump aboard our shabby chic vintage bus where you will be able to enjoy an artisan home-baked pizza made with 24-hour fermented dough, topped with Mama Isa’s authentic tomato sauce made from a recipe passed down for generations. Choose from either Margarita or Pepperoni with other toppings available at an extra charge; see our onboard menu. All our pizzas are cooked fresh from our on-board kitchen, served to you straight from the oven!
I’ll drive you to some unique pubs and bars, hand picked by me from hundreds of places after a long search and local expertise of the area. To just give you a hint about what you will experience: a famous Scottish Brewery with handcrafted local beers, a Church building turned into pub with majestic stone walls, old chandeliers and stained glass windows, a little cobblestoned alley dotted with cute little pubs, where you feel like you stepped back in time, then a pub with some unique décor, stairwells surrounded by tree trunks and branches, little hidden corners, each with a different feel to it. It’s an enchanted "forest" where even Robin Hood might “appear” around the corner. And last but not least there is one last bar: a place, where you can feel like a millionaire, sipping the best cocktails in town in spectacular, eye-catching surroundings. It has three floors with several bars, every one unique on its own. So let's get you going! "Sláinte" or "Cheers" as a Scotsman would say!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food Tours in Glasgow?
The best Food Tours in Glasgow according to Viator travelers are:
What Food Tours in Glasgow are taking additional safety precautions?
These Glasgow experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food Tours in Glasgow are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Glasgow may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Burrell Collection Tours & Tickets
- Glasgow West End Tours & Tickets
- The Lighthouse Tours & Tickets
- Glasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal) Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® Loch Lomond Tours & Tickets
- Glasgow Science Centre Tours & Tickets
- Cairngorms National Park Tours & Tickets
- David Livingstone Centre Tours & Tickets
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Tours & Tickets
- Geilston Garden Tours & Tickets
- St. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art Tours & Tickets
- Dunure Castle Tours & Tickets
- George Square Tours & Tickets
- The Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery) Tours & Tickets
- Pollok House Tours & Tickets
- Glasgow Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Culzean Castle and Country Park Tours & Tickets
- New Lanark Tours & Tickets
- Merchant City Tours & Tickets
- People's Palace & Winter Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North East England