Top Georgia Bus Tours
65 results | All Georgia Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a nice time and very informative! Great guide and she’s very knowledgeable! I like that Sheryl (spelling?) gives it a personal touch with recommendations of her own."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super knowledgeable and funny. Great tour showed you a lot of Atlanta in a short time."
* A traveler said: "Omar gave an excellent tour! He is extremely knowledgeable about Atlanta and is very personable. We especially appreciated all the information he shared about the Martin Luther King Jr. site and Edgewood Street. We would definitely recommend this tour to our family and friends. Thanks for a great Atlanta experience!"
* A traveler said: "Great overview of Savannah ,narrative of the history was very informative. Highly recommend. Great price for the trip."
* A traveler said: "Henry was an amazing driver and tour guide! We learned so much about Atlanta's history, and had such great conversations with him! The only drawback was it went by way too fast!"
* A traveler said: "Emily was an absolutely amazing tour guide. We learned so much and she brought so much history to life. I thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Steve was a fantastic guide on this tour. He provided so much interesting history about many of the stops and other places along the way."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing. We saw dolphins, manatees, a loggerhead turtle, and a beautiful sunset. The captain and mate were friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Big wow. It was awesome to walk around Woodbury/senoia and see how many films/shows called it home. Once the tour started, Mac made 10 out of 10 his motto and showed us 110% of what the walking dead did all around us. It’s more then the little things, the big things really happened"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the smile on my wife’s and sons face and allowing them to experience their first time up in a helicopter."
* A traveler said: "Seeing all of the historical landmarks of the city. It was cool to see all of the beautiful buildings and stunning parks of the city."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the Fourth of July city night tour (Atlanta, Georgia). Thank you Omar! I look Forward to the next one."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing, knowledgeable, and hilarious. The crab shack was delicious and the Cruise memorable. Once again hi5 to the tour guide."
* A traveler said: "The journey ambassador was excellent!!! The two breaks to eat take pictures was certainly on point. Thanks Omar!!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience, the guide “Brenda” so knowledge of the Savannah history and it was easy to ask questions. So glad we chose the enclosed 360 view, because it started to rain half way into the tour, would recommend this tour for first timers to Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable driver. A lot if information given. Beautiful city. We enjoyed the ride. Could have stopped in some of the more scenic places, so we could get good pictures."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Mickey, was exceptional. He knew the area and had a ton of behind the scenes knowledge about the show."
* A traveler said: "Bill our guide was great. Was clear from the start, made sure he knew where we were being picked up from, time and any wants. The tour was very nice, it was raining a lot and he altered plans because of weather and timing. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was informative and friendly. Even with the rainy day we were able to enjoy our time at the beach. We all enjoyed the Marine Science Center."
* A traveler said: "This was a very fun time. I love spooky things and my friend gets very frightened; it was the perfect mix of fun and suspenseful for both of us."
* A traveler said: "The Bonaventur Cemetery was the coolest! Our guide Dennis Morrison is extremely knowledgeable guide. Great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "The guide was knowledgeable and very accommodating. The vehicle was comfortable. We visited quite a few very interesting places and he always had interesting information to provide. He made it feel like we were just talking with a friend about the various places that we visited around Atlanta."
* A traveler said: "Pam, our tour guide made the trip. Her energy, attentiveness and knowledge made trip memorable. I had 4 friends with me from Virginia, they were all very pleased with the while day. When I go again I would like Pam for driver."
* A traveler said: "Henry our tour guide was excellent because he has knowledge of the African American history in Atlanta and is well versed in the area of everything pertaining to history of Atlanta."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta
- Atlantic Station
- Georgia State Capitol
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- First African Baptist Church
- SunTrust Park
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historical Park
- North Georgia Zoo
- High Museum of Art Atlanta
- Inman Park
- Olde Pink House
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Margaret Mitchell House
- Stone Mountain Park
- Andrew Low House
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Piedmont Park
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Pennsylvania