Fethiye Lycian Rock Tombs (Tomb of Amyntas)
Fethiye's Lycian rock tombs are reached by a rather steep climb up from behind Kaya Caddesi, first via a road and then via a long series of stone steps cut into the hillside. You can view the tombs from a distance without paying the entrance fee, but to see the Amyntas Tomb from up close, you’ll need to buy a ticket.
Admission is 5 TL and it’s open May to October 8am - 7pm, November to April 8am - 5pm.
- Dalyan Mud Bath
- Calis Beach (Calis Plaji)
- Fethiye Roman Theater (Telmessos Theatre)
- Gulf of Fethiye (Fethiye Körfezi)
- Fethiye Lycian Stone Sarcophagi
- Fethiye Old Town (Paspatur)
- Fethiye Museum (Fethiye Muzesi)
- Gemiler Island (Gemiler Adasi)
- Ölüdeniz Beach and Blue Lagoon
- Butterfly Valley (Kelebekler Vadisi)
- Saklikent National Park (Saklikent Milli Parki)
- Patara Beach (Patara Plaji)