Top Edinburgh Arts & Design
29 results | All Edinburgh Tours
* A traveler said: "What a day our driver Stephen was brilliant pointing out interesting facts and entertaining us with his historical stories,and our trip on Loch Ness was lovely, I would really recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Nell our ghost tour guide was brilliant she brought the whole experience alive. Edinburgh is a beautiful city with a fabulous history. Thoroughly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We used the bus three times during the day Great help to get around Also a very knowledgable tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Lizzie was our guide for the longest trip in Europe (500kms)! She’s an exceptional driver, lovely attitude, and loaded with tons of stories and history knowledge. If you're visiting Edinburgh, this is a must do trip."
* A traveler said: "The guide Kenny was excellent he was very informative throughout the day. We had a brilliant time. 👏"
* A traveler said: "The stories were intriguing but the tour guide is what really made it exceptional. I believe our guides name was Jen and she was engaging, funny, witty, and pure entertaining. The places the tour takes you are unique and places you wouldn't otherwise go. 10 out of 10 highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Guide was hilarious. My sister and I laughed the whole way through.You must go on this bus trip our jaws were aching with laughing so much."
* A traveler said: "the tour was a great experience and it met my expectations. The guide was excellent and we were able to see each place calmly. congratulations and totally recommended !!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour it was fabulous! Stirling Castle was just spectacular! Also Rory our bus driver was very knowledgeable & made the entire trip EXTREMELY humorous & fun. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant night had by me And my partners. The hangman (paul) was brilliant. Scary when needed and funny also. It’s a must if you go to the city"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time , found it very interesting and a great bit of fun, enjoyed all of it, especially the tunnel at the end"
* A traveler said: "Interesting with an informative and fun guide. Very enjoyable way to learn more about the city and it's connections."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was simply fabulous, providing an entertaining and very informative tour . Highly recommended Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing time. Something for the whole family to enjoy. Age range was 16 to 70. It was definitely a feel good experience. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Sam was very knowledgeble in the tour, and covers lots of ground especially since it was a 4 hr tour! Due to this, you need to be extremely fit to keep up! All in my group were Harry Potter fans except me, but it was nonetheless still enjoyable as the tour spanned a lot of the Old Town as well! Would def recommend for HP fans!"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I really enjoyed our experience touring Edinburgh with John. His keen awareness of the city, it’s history and cultural nuance, was exceptional to any tour I’ve been on prior. At the Waverley Bar, John performed some tradition Scottish folk songs along with contemporary songs heavily influenced by folk. Over a pint, the conversation was delightful. The tour is visually stunning, intellectually engaging, and just a pleasure all around. I’m so glad this was our last activity in Edinburgh and that we decided to hold off for a couple hours. It really colored our experience with a warm and unforgettable memory."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North West England
Day Trips from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh to Loch Lomond
- Edinburgh to Loch Ness
- Edinburgh to England
- Edinburgh to Scotland
- Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Edinburgh to Arthur's Seat
- Edinburgh to Stirling Castle
- Edinburgh to Glencoe (Glen Coe)
- Edinburgh to Melrose Abbey
- Edinburgh to Ben Nevis
- Edinburgh to Inverness
- Edinburgh to Rosslyn Chapel
- Edinburgh to Doune Castle
- Edinburgh to St. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)
- Edinburgh to Alnwick Castle
- Edinburgh to Fort William
- Edinburgh to Stirling
- Edinburgh to Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Edinburgh to Aberfeldy
- Edinburgh to Forth Bridge