Top Copenhagen Sporting Events
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
3 results | All Copenhagen Tours
Explore Denmark’s Forest Tower— an attraction you’re unlikely to find anywhere else in the world—without the hassle of arranging your own round-trip transportation during this half-day excursion. Ideal for architecture and nature lovers alike, climb to the observation deck and walk along wooden walkways while enjoying the surrounding scenery.
Highlights: Our puzzle walk in Kodbyen is a self-guided scavenger hunt, where you will solve intriguing puzzles and explore Kodbyen and uncover the stories and secrets of this special part of Copenhagen. The puzzle walk: Imagine you found a notebook. Your curiosity doesn’t allow you to just return it. You want to know what is inside and who it belongs to. When you finally open it, you realize that it was meant for you all along. The package contains a notebook, a map, letter with instructions, and a pen. It will lead you on a 1.5-2 hours scavenger hunt in the former meat packing district of Copenhagen. Gather your friends, family, or colleagues and meet them at the specific location that’s written on the package. Open the package, and let the adventure begin!
Some group tours can feel impersonal and inflexible. Enjoy a more personal experience, and the flexibility to adapt the itinerary to your interests, on this private guided tour of Copenhagen. Traveling by private car, your guide will take you to see the city's top sites, including the Little Mermaid and Tivoli.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Taking safety measures
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Sporting Events in Copenhagen?
The best Sporting Events in Copenhagen according to Viator travelers are:
- Copenhagen to Forest Tower Tour-World's Greatest Places to Visit -TIME Magazine
- Wonderer’s Notebook: A Puzzle walk in Kodbyen
- Private Copenhagen City Tour by Car
What Sporting Events in Copenhagen are taking additional safety precautions?
What Sporting Events in Copenhagen are good for avoiding crowds?
- Nordre Toldbod Cruise Terminal
- Ruins under Christiansborg Palace
- Freetown Christiania
- Casino Copenhagen
- David Collection (Davids Samling)
- Copenhagen Opera House (Operaen)
- Fredensborg Palace (Fredensborg Slot)
- City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen)
- Kunsthal Charlottenborg
- Carlsberg Brewery
- Christian's Harbor (Christianshavn)
- Amager Museum (Amagermuseet)
- Kronborg Castle (Kronborg Slot)
- Thorvaldsens Museum
- Lapidarium of Kings (Kongernes Lapidarium)
- Christiansborg Palace (Christiansborg Slot)
- Copenhagen Zoo
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- Rosenborg Castle Gardens (Kongens Have)
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in North Holland