Top Copenhagen Art Classes
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Copenhagen Tours
Wonderful Copenhagen... a city that boasts stunning architecture, fascinating history, and beautiful people on bikes. It's no wonder, then, that millions of tourists flock to the Danish capital each year, to take in the Scandinavian sights and sounds and to document their experiences on camera. For those who want to return home with better photos than most, joining award-winning British photographer Matthew James on a three-hour photography workshop is a must. With over 15 years of professional experience in the industry, Matthew will take you to some of Copenhagen's best-loved areas, whilst teaching you how to improve your photography at the same time. You'll learn camera functions and settings, composure techniques, and the three secrets that will help you to take pictures to be proud of.
Shooting Copenhagen Photography Workshops are ideal for those wanting to learn or improve their photography and editing skills. Our Private Workshop can be booked for individuals and small groups, provided everyone is part of the same group. Each workshop is based on your current skills as a photographer, and we move at your own pace. If you're a complete beginner, no problem, if you've been photographing for years, let's figure out what you'd like to improve. We can also offer photography tours around the city, whereby we visit some of Copenhagen's most photogenic areas and buildings. Or maybe you'd like to go off the beaten track? Get in touch today to make a booking.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Art Classes in Copenhagen?
What Art Classes in Copenhagen are good for avoiding crowds?
- Torvehallerne Market
- Casino Copenhagen
- David Collection (Davids Samling)
- Christiansborg Palace (Christiansborg Slot)
- Louisiana Museum of Modern Art
- Ocean Quay Cruise Port
- Thorvaldsens Museum
- City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen)
- Nordre Toldbod Cruise Terminal
- Amager Museum (Amagermuseet)
- Ruins under Christiansborg Palace
- Carlsberg Brewery
- National Museum of Denmark (Nationalmuseet)
- Kronborg Castle (Kronborg Slot)
- National History Museum (Frederiksborg Slot)
- Langelinie Cruise Terminal
- Copenhagen Opera House (Operaen)
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in North Holland